Pre-Order Thread

1607699890927.png

These preorder dates landing in April/May/June are making it hard to stay excited for a thing. I hope manufacturing starts flattening out a bit after first of the year because we’re gonna be getting into 6mo+ lead times in no time.

Leaves wayyy too much time for me to forget I preordered it and accidentally buy it again, too

Our New Orleans
Expanded Edition
Available January 29
This remastered, expanded edition of the soul-stirring 2005 benefit album Our New Orleans includes five previously unreleased tracks as well as the original performances by Allen Toussaint, Dr. John , Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Irma Thomas, Wild Magnolias, Buckwheat Zydeco, Randy Newman, and others. The album has thus far raised $1.5 million for Habitat for Humanity’s post-Katrina rebuilding effort. "Rife with stirring performances," says the Washington Post, "Our New Orleans has the soul of the city." Pre-order to download the previously unreleased Dr. John track "Walking By the River."

Attachments

• B18651BD-87FD-4E0B-A6A5-D669D3E4A912.jpeg
    B18651BD-87FD-4E0B-A6A5-D669D3E4A912.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 18
I guess T Swizzle could always go the Dawes route...another variant pops-up once the current "batch" sells out.

There aren't any numbers listed on the green deluxe to indicate this...but I mean, she released 8 variants with the last one.
Yea--only reason to think that's not the case is that folklore had them all pop up at once on her site (outside of like a Target variant)

Our New Orleans
Expanded Edition
Available January 29
This remastered, expanded edition of the soul-stirring 2005 benefit album Our New Orleans includes five previously unreleased tracks as well as the original performances by Allen Toussaint, Dr. John , Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Preservation Hall Jazz Band, Irma Thomas, Wild Magnolias, Buckwheat Zydeco, Randy Newman, and others. The album has thus far raised $1.5 million for Habitat for Humanity’s post-Katrina rebuilding effort. "Rife with stirring performances," says the Washington Post, "Our New Orleans has the soul of the city." Pre-order to download the previously unreleased Dr. John track "Walking By the River."

YUP

Highly recommended.

Moor Mother & billy woods – BRASS

International customers wait for HHV.

@Ginormousthumbs

Back