Pre-Order Thread

New Notwist album

For the Euro crowd ther is a pink version limited to 500 exclusive to flight13.com
View attachment 74639
And ANOST Eclsuive on Clear Vinyl:

As always, highly recommended!

Last edited:
Another $180 Bob Mould Box Set.

@Corycm
In Europe jpc.de has ths again for 135€ with thw signed art print. The first one is a really great packaging, but i think i have to pass on this

Not vinyl but Valerie June has a new three song out on Bandcamp @Lee Newman

Not vinyl but Valerie June has a new three song out on Bandcamp @Lee Newman
I'd really like to like her more than I do, but her voice swings wildly between Dylanesque incomprehensible and nails down a damn chalkboard.

Oh snap! I just randomly checked back in on that bdrmm Rough Trade AOTY exclusive and it's available! I'm super psyched to finally be getting a copy since this has been hard to find on wax in any version. Not sure if anyone else out there wanted this and missed it too - but act quick!

Last edited:
Oh snap! I just randomly checked back in on that bdrmm Rough Trade AOTY exclusive and it's available! I'm super psyched to finally be getting a copy since this has been hard to find on wax in any version. Not sure if anyone else out there wanted this and missed it too - but act quick!

Just listened, good music.
What are they saying in the song “if...” because all I can hear is “Bring me Apatow” and it’s making me laugh imagining a Hollywood big wig demanding Judd Apatow.

the-go-gos-god-bless-the-gos-colored-vinyl

The Go-Go's

God Bless The Go's (Colored Vinyl)​

1605288435139.png

Back