Pre-Order Thread

Whoa... Folks were spending 100's on the previous pressing of this but I see this one comes with the instrumentals as well. Hmm...
A lot of Backwoodz stuff was pressed in pretty small batches early on. Armand Hammer is awesome though and glad they keep reissuing their albums but keeping it different by including instrumentals.

Rubber Factory and Thickfreakness were and continue to be the only Black Keys albums I will ever need to own. They are good at crafting music and I understand why they are one of the very few modern guitar rock bands that still garner attention. The more they expanded their sound the less interest I had.
Saw them at a tiny venue during ThickFreakness album tour with maybe 20 people at The Casbah in San Diego after reading about them in Rolling Stone. Next time around it was half full at the same venue. Next time after opening for Beck at San Diego State, a headlining show at The Casbah sold out instantly. Like others I lost interest after Magic Potion. For me Brothers was the end, seems that once bands work with Danger Mouse they become bland AF and lose their raw energy, at least recorded.

Last edited:
Saw them at a tiny venue during ThickFreakness album tour with maybe 20 people at The Casbah in San Diego after reading about them in Rolling Stone. Next time around it was half full at the same venue. Next time after opening for Beck at San Diego State, a headlining show at The Casbah sold out instantly. Like others I lost interest after Magic Potion. For me Brothers was the end, seems that once bands work with Danger Mouse they become bland AF and lose their raw energy, at least recorded.
I enjoy Attack and Release a lot actually ..but agree, they lost a lil mojo. I saw them live as a 2 man group and then a full band and it def was a lesser experience. A bit on the boring side for sure after that

DE83C22A-8E26-4B8B-88C6-747291B3AD53.jpeg

“mssv, my band with Stephen Hodges and Mike Watt, has a brand new 7" vinyl out TODAY, in very limited edition, featuring 2 brand new songs from us recorded in our separate spaces during lockdown for the Improved Sequence label in Bologna, Italy”

Bandcamp link above has US shipped copies for sale.

International sales: At label in Italy:
improvedsequence.bandcamp.com (note: I can’t get label link to display correctly but the above gets u started)

300 total. 75 US. 225 International.

Last edited:
Speaking of Maggie Rogers. Looks like a wide release with B and N and FYE listings too

If a $75 deluxe version of Soccer Mommy's Color Theory is your thing:

"Limited edition Deluxe Binder Version of color theory - contains “color theory” on translucent pale blue vinyl plus six flexi discs of “color theory (selected demos)”. Comes housed in a deluxe binder jacket with handwritten lyric sheets, stickers, and a pencilcase containing Soccer Mommy pencils, rules, and an eraser."

Bandcamp:

Loma Vista:

Speaking of Maggie Rogers. Looks like a wide release with B and N and FYE listings too

Looks like Bullmoose lists a marigold variant in addition to translucent green.

Back