Pre-Order Thread

sonic-youth-goo-remastered-4-lp

Sonic Youth

Goo​

Remastered​

4 Lp​

Is that price a mistake?

Re Clairo and shipping, it was a glitch and will be rectified. Someone on reddit received this after making an inquiry with TTL:

UPDATE ON SHIPPING:

Hello,

Thanks for participating in our Clairo TTL Exclusive pre-order!

Apologies for the mix up in shipping price - something was input wrong on our back end which made all the titles in this drop appear as multiple items.

We have fixed the issue, and will be issuing a partial shipping refund of $8. Refunds are processed by your financial institution, and can take up to 10 business days to appear.

Thanks for your understanding!

I just received this email after inquiring about the high shipping costs. Email them to ensure you get your refund back.

Re Clairo and shipping, it was a glitch and will be rectified. Someone on reddit received this after making an inquiry with TTL:

UPDATE ON SHIPPING:

Hello,

Thanks for participating in our Clairo TTL Exclusive pre-order!

Apologies for the mix up in shipping price - something was input wrong on our back end which made all the titles in this drop appear as multiple items.

We have fixed the issue, and will be issuing a partial shipping refund of $8. Refunds are processed by your financial institution, and can take up to 10 business days to appear.

Thanks for your understanding!

I just received this email after inquiring about the high shipping costs. Email them to ensure you get your refund back.
😔😒

well, the $30 (actually $20) i passed at is going to look miniscule compared to the $100 i'm sure this will be going for on discogs. yay.

I had a feeling it was a shipping error (and it was). So I still nabbed the bundle copy.
yeah - i would have bought it at the normal shipping. but i didn't need Immunity and didn't feel like paying twice the price for Dairy 001 and i stupidly passed. if i didn't want it at $30, i'm certainly not gonna want it triple that.

Was it just for Diary 001 or the specific color variants? I've noticed Diary 001 pops up occasionally still at like $11 for the standard

Was it just for Diary 001 or the specific color variants? I've noticed Diary 001 pops up occasionally still at like $11 for the standard
Diary 001 limited turntable lab exclusive limited to 1,000 (it was $15 before shipping). Also an exclusive of Immunity, same details but $25 plus shipping.

Yah, but that was 15 years ago! Didn’t they hear that these new kids are willing to spend much more?

Honestly, I clicked on the link just to see how high the markup would be. I own the old one and didn't need this.

I was pleasantly surprised to see it at a reasonable price. Now if it was a VMP variant then it would be what, $175/$165 for members?

I mean is there something about Clairo I'm missing? I downloaded her album and it's not bad at all, but nothing I would think warrants the online campout and high flipper prices

I mean is there something about Clairo I'm missing? I downloaded her album and it's not bad at all, but nothing I would think warrants the online campout and high flipper prices
Two words: TikTok Teens

It was hyped when it first released (some people called her an industry plant) but skyrocketed a couple of months ago, and I’ve seen people buy them without even having something to play it on...

Back