Pre-Order Thread

yeah - i would have bought it at the normal shipping. but i didn't need Immunity and didn't feel like paying twice the price for Dairy 001 and i stupidly passed. if i didn't want it at $30, i'm certainly not gonna want it triple that.
Fuck Turntable Lab. Just picked up Immunity from the Target Buy2Get1Free sale for $14+. Works for me.

1604679215355.png

1604679233337.png

1604679251922.png

1604679329261.png

Finally done gaming, so I can finally sit down and process these songs.

Holy fuck. 15 years, lads. Tool fans got redemption before we SOAD fans did. But it's here. And it's beautiful. And it's powerful. System of a Down is as topical, angry, and fearless as ever. No matter which SOAD song is your favorite, between just these two tracks, you'll find something to love.

To think, I was finally going to prepare to photograph my entire (quite large) SOAD vinyl collection, and this happens. Either way, I've never hit order on a record so fast in my life. Proceeds from the purchase go to Armenia Fund, so hell yeah, order it if it's your groove.

Welcome back, System Of A Motherfucking Down 🤘
SOAD, Nonpoint, Mudvayne, Orgy, Taproot, and Deftones always stood out to me in the Nu-Metal scene. Also I still love the first 4 Korn albums and the 1st and 3rd Coal Chamber albums. SOAD were top tier though for sure.

Back