Portland / Oregon

Anyone up for getting together before the Kkagaku Moyo show? I couldn’t convince my wife to join for this one, and will be going solo. We could meet at Apex, not sure what timing would work best?
I won’t be able to meet ahead, but, if you have an extra ticket bc your wife isn’t joining, i may know someone who’d take it.

Anyone up for getting together before the Kkagaku Moyo show? I couldn’t convince my wife to join for this one, and will be going solo. We could meet at Apex, not sure what timing would work best?
Wish i could, but will be racing there from my kids volleyball game. Probably miss the opener. Would love to grab a beer while there though!

Looks like I'll have an extra GA ticket for My Chemical Romance this Sunday. Face value is pricey. If you're interested in it message me.

On my trip this week, my wife and I will be staying in the Mt Tabor area. Any recommendations for food/things to see, etc...?

Last edited:
On my trip this week, My wife and I will be staying in the Mt Tabor area. Any recommendations for food/things to see, etc...?
Montavillla is a good little area not far from there. Redwood has some of the best Chilaquiles in town. Roscoe's is a good pub with Cajun food and usually a great tap list, and you can order sushi from Miyamoto next door there.

On my trip this week, My wife and I will be staying in the Mt Tabor area. Any recommendations for food/things to see, etc...?
If you want to see some more live music, the Laurelthirst Pub is a low-key legendary local spot. I saw Elliott Smith play acoustic shows there back in the day. They mostly feature acoustic bands, and it's almost always worth dropping in for a pint between 6-8 pm as they will have a band playing with no cover charge. They typically charge $5-10 cover for bands starting around 9 pm.

Not sure what concerts to add for the remainder of '21. I have an empty schedule as of now. Open to suggestions (excluding arena-sized venues).

A little far away but MorMor in Seattle Feb 1
Thanks, but out of state is a no go. Also should have clarified that the concert in question needs to occur this year.

I've found one, very intriguing with Liz being involved:

Back