PopTarts Unite!

Holy shit, that Carly record is so good! Listened to it today as I was running errands, and it put me in such a good mood. I remember everyone loving it when it came out, I just never got around to it. Regretting the time I lost!

Also, I loved those two Taylor records. I actually bought Evermore today at the store! :)

Getting to all the other recommendations from everyone soon!!
If you end up liking Charlie XCX, you should give Kim Petras a try. And if you want some slightly stranger stuff, you could go Clarence Clarity’s No Now and Rita Sawayama’s album from last year

If you like it, you'll be picking a good time to get into Clarence. He's just announced the first part in an upcoming trilogy of EPs is to finally be released next month!

Siiiiiick! I've added it to my list! :)

I have sooo much music to catch up on from the last two years, idk why I'm trying to add more lmfao

didnt expect this to be a thing. It’s well produced and there is even an instrumental. It seems like cheating / hit you over the top of the head with pop sugar … but it kinda slaps ?

didnt expect this to be a thing. It’s well produced and there is even an instrumental. It seems like cheating / hit you over the top of the head with pop sugar … but it kinda slaps ?

This is really fun. If there are parades next year, I could see this track in someone’s dance studio marching routine.

Back