PopTarts Unite!

So I’m enjoying Dedicated Side B, but I probably would have separated “Felt This Way” and “Stay Away” on the tracklist to avoid back-to-back songs with “Away away away.”

OK poptarts.

Fast forward a few minutes and CRJ pops up. She talks about the new album. She is so sweet and is a treasure.

The rest of the video is wildly fun and joyful and for a good cause.

Limited blue UO variant is back up on sale! Ltd to 1500

Limited blue UO variant is back up on sale! Ltd to 1500

Yes! Thanks for this, I was so disappointed that her site wouldn't ship to Canada

In case anyone's interested, I made Spotify playlists out of Questlove's Jam & Lewis Mixes:

Also, he's making a Prince mix today, so I'll probably make a playlist for that too.

Here is one for y'all:
Gwen Stefani - Love. Angel. Music. Baby.

Here is one for y'all:
Gwen Stefani - Love. Angel. Music. Baby.
Omg, the mock-up looks freaking amazing! 😍😲 I’m so glad it’s a 2LP pressing! I absolutely love the production on that album! Dr. Dre’s production on Rich Girl is outstanding! 🔥🔥🔥

Omg, the mock-up looks freaking amazing! 😍😲 I’m so glad it’s a 2LP pressing! I absolutely love the production on that album! Dr. Dre’s production on Rich Girl is outstanding! 🔥🔥🔥

What are your experiences when ordering from UO in the US, Nathan? Do they usually have great sounding records and do packages have tracking and arrive undamaged? What's shipping fees like? Can you recommend ordering from them as an International?

What are your experiences when ordering from UO in the US, Nathan? Do they usually have great sounding records and do packages have tracking and arrive undamaged? What's shipping fees like? Can you recommend ordering from them as an International?
My experience has been very mixed with them! If I lived in the U.S., it would be a definite purchase, as I can easily go into a UO store and exchange/refund! However, for us International’s, we cannot do that!

Half of my UO exclusives sound great (Destiny’s Child, Vince Staples, Ciara, The Free Nationals, Cardi B), however there are some exclusives that haven’t been great (The Britney Spears exclusives weren’t that great sounding unfortunately), and the UO online Customer Service is pretty poor unfortunately. They expect to send the item back and are unapologetic.

I have to really want an UO exclusive (last two were Ciara and The Free Nationals), to take the gamble! This Gwen Stefani exclusive is an absolute MUST! The colour variant looks magnificent, it’s 2LP which means the pressing will be spacious like the magnificent Ciara Goodies UO exclusive and the album itself has aged very well in my opinion! It’s a near modern futuristic pop Masterpiece!

This Gwen Stefani Love.Angel.Music.Baby exclusive is an instant purchase for me! It’s definitely worth the gamble for me!

If you receive a faulty copy however, don’t expect a generous replacement policy like VMP’s! Be prepared to send back the copy at your own cost!

Shipping fees are awful, $30 flat shipping rate, and might be subject to tax or fees on arrival. I organise group buys from UO for EU folk if you're interested, saves money when you're only after one item, if you plan to do a big haul then you might be better off just ordering from them directly.

My experience has been very mixed with them! If I lived in the U.S., it would be a definite purchase, as I can easily go into a UO store and exchange/refund! However, for us International’s, we cannot do that!

Half of my UO exclusives sound great (Destiny’s Child, Vince Staples, Ciara, The Free Nationals, Cardi B), however there are some exclusives that haven’t been great (The Britney Spears exclusives weren’t that great sounding unfortunately), and the UO online Customer Service is pretty poor unfortunately. They expect to send the item back and are unapologetic.

I have to really want an UO exclusive (last two were Ciara and The Free Nationals), to take the gamble! This Gwen Stefani exclusive is an absolute MUST! The colour variant looks magnificent, it’s 2LP which means the pressing will be spacious like the magnificent Ciara Goodies UO exclusive and the album itself has aged very well in my opinion! It’s a near modern futuristic pop Masterpiece!

This Gwen Stefani Love.Angel.Music.Baby exclusive is an instant purchase for me! It’s definitely worth the gamble for me!

If you receive a faulty copy however, don’t expect a generous replacement policy like VMP’s! Be prepared to send back the copy at your own cost!
Shipping fees are awful, $30 flat shipping rate, and might be subject to tax or fees on arrival. I organise group buys from UO for EU folk if you're interested, saves money when you're only after one item, if you plan to do a big haul then you might be better off just ordering from them directly.

Thanks to the both of you for that valuable information. 👍 I've read a few buyer's reviews on their site and see that the results are very mixed indeed. Many complain about warps, skips and bad packaging. I guess it's a gamble indeed. Many interesting items and lovely looking, it's a shame many aren't well pressed and return policy is difficult.

They have many records I would be interested in, for instance the recent Lana del Rey, SZA, Dua Lipa (ordered the pink one but haven't got it yet and wonder if it was a mistake I haven't gone straight for the yellow one in the box set) and several others.

Gwen Stefani is an amazing album, I agree. I loved it when it got released and the pressing looks like 🔥 I think it got sold out in less than half an hour? I wished VMP could do some more pop pressings, by the way.

Thanks a lot @heartswells for the interesting and kind offer. How often do you do those orders? I think for the first time I may try buying some on my own, maybe I'll wait till August or so. But if you organise this regularly I gladly will ask you in the future when I just want one or two records. 🙂

Thanks a lot @heartswells for the interesting and kind offer. How often do you do those orders? I think for the first time I may try buying some on my own, maybe I'll wait till August or so. But if you organise this regularly I gladly will ask you in the future when I just want one or two records. 🙂

Usually only when big UO exclusives get announced - ended up with about 80 copies of Britney’s In The Zone last year!

The next one is for Katy Perry and Gwen but most of the time I allow people to add extras that are available.

Shoot me a PM in the future if you fancy it, don’t want to make this too well known of a thing and get swarmed with purchases. I know there are plenty of lurkers on the forum!

Back