PopTarts Unite!

@RowBearToe - why haven't we discussed the new Jonas Bros song yet? It's a damn bop!!!!

I actually haven't listened to it yet 😳🤫 my wife watched the music video this morning (Nick Jonas is her other man haha) and the only thing she said was 'are they ever going to not make a video with their wives in it?' 😂😂 so I guess I forgot about it due to her lack of commenting on the actual song itself haha I'll try to rectify that soon!

Paging @Jonathan Y
Please, give us your thoughts on Kanye. K thx, bai

For years I've been trying to find the right way to describe this amazing man but today Nick Cave did that for me:

Making art is a form of madness -- we slip deep within our own singular vision and become lost to it. There is no musician on Earth more committed to their own derangement as Kanye, and in this respect, at this point in time, he is our greatest artist."

For years I've been trying to find the right way to describe this amazing man but today Nick Cave did that for me:

Making art is a form of madness -- we slip deep within our own singular vision and become lost to it. There is no musician on Earth more committed to their own derangement as Kanye, and in this respect, at this point in time, he is our greatest artist."

If there’s one thing that the Red Hand Files has taught me in the last year it’s that Nick Cave has learned to talk bollocks in the most beautifully eloquent way...

Nick Cave on Kanye:

"Making art is a form of madness - we slip deep within our own singular vision and become lost to it. There is no musician on Earth that is as committed to their own derangement as Kanye, and in this respect, at this point in time, he is our greatest artist."

Also, if you're not subscribed to Nick Cave's Red Hand Files newsletter, it's wonderful and you should do so promptly.

Back