PopTarts Unite!

PSA for anyone considering getting the new Halsey album on vinyl. The vinyl version leaves off three tracks. And the download code gives you those three tracks, not the whole album, as a download. Seems like they wanted to avoid making it a 2LP. Not the end of the world, but kind of a disappointment.

Edit: even lamer is the fact that there was a limited edition 2LP version sold on her web site (for $50) that has all the tracks on it, but it's sold out.

PSA for anyone considering getting the new Halsey album on vinyl. The vinyl version leaves off three tracks. And the download code gives you those three tracks, not the whole album, as a download. Seems like they wanted to avoid making it a 2LP. Not the end of the world, but kind of a disappointment.

Edit: even lamer is the fact that there was a limited edition 2LP version sold on her web site (for $50) that has all the tracks on it, but it's sold out.
The deluxe is still available at other shops...I just got it yesterday. It ends up being a bit more expensive though which is annoying.

I've listened to this track 5 or 6 times today and I love it. Though is it pop? I can't tell, I almost consider it Indie rock? I don't even know... WHAT IS POP?
I've had it on repeat as well and I agree... it's not very "pop", it's very much a new sound for her, very groovy and subtle. I definitely dig it but I think people expecting a big chorus/hook will be thrown off or not dig it. I've already seen mixed reactions... but I'm all for it! I think it would have been pointless for her solo project to sound just like Paramore, so if we're getting a much more experimental side of Hayley Williams, then bring. it. on.

After listening to Switched on Pop break this song down, I change my vote, it's Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now, let's start over!haha But seriously, this is pretty sweet, you guys should check it out.

Oh fuck this is one is really good too 😵 why was I not made aware of all these flames until now 🤯

I tried to tell you a couple weeks ago, you just chose to ignore it ;) haha

Oh wow listening to the lead single now and this is straight 🔥🔥🔥 wtf

I tried to tell you a couple weeks ago, you just chose to ignore it ;) haha

He sure did try to tell us! It's also been played in JQBX several times.

I'm also not hugely familiar with her stuff. Just the radio hits. I should listen more because I do really like her radio hits.

And also .... I've been praising the Switched on Pop podcast a lot. It really is wonderful. Find an episode about an artist you like and give it a shot. I learn so much from them.

He sure did try to tell us! It's also been played in JQBX several times.

I'm also not hugely familiar with her stuff. Just the radio hits. I should listen more because I do really like her radio hits.

Give her Self-titled a listening, its a really solid pop album and I really like her voice. Pretty pumped for this second album

Back