Political Discussion

If it turns out to be Harris or anyone else in the current administration, they'll have to run on Biden's record too. That said I do agree with TLK that I don't think this will be the *defining* point of the admin, but not for lack of trying from the other side.
Which I think says more about American complacency and short memories than it does about the scope of this debacle, which is enormous.

70 Million people voted for a reality star president not once but twice so your average American's opinion isn't worth the Charmin Ultra Soft that they wipes their butts with.

70 Million people voted for a reality star president not once but twice so your average American's opinion isn't worth the Charmin Ultra Soft that they wipes their butts with.

Yeah, this is a nuanced issue that will be exploited by those that are against Biden politically. I disapprove of Biden’s handling but I also disapprove of Trump, Obama, and Bush’s handling as well.

That being said, I also approve of Biden’s decision to finally end a long protracted conflict in Afghanistan and am fairly certain if you polled the the American people about that, the vast majority would agree with me on that point too.

This is pretty much as sober of take you’ll likely find. Everyone in power knew this was the going to be the end result but no one wanted to be the fall guy.
It's the American way, just keep doubling down on your bad idea with the hope that it eventually becomes a good idea or the originator of the bad idea gets forgotten entirely.

The two party system has failed us.

Too many viewings of Tom Cruise movies, Con Air, or the Harrison Ford classic Air Force One.
I think you are wrong, like really wrong here. We're looking at people who are so desperate they would rather die trying than to stick around. Like, even if they knew it was certain death it is still a mercy.

Wisconsin Republicans are about to spend several hundred thousand dollars to investigate the 2020 election and that it was stolen.

Great, why not put that money to better use like healthcare.

Back