Political Discussion

Wisconsin Republicans are about to spend several hundred thousand dollars to investigate the 2020 election and that it was stolen.

Great, why not put that money to better use like healthcare.
Wait until you find out what was tacked onto those stimulus checks ….

So apparently, Trump's executive order that required migrants to stay in Mexico until their US immigration court date is the law of the land. The Biden administration revoked that executive order shortly after taking office.

Now a federal judge in Texas has ordered that it has to be put back in place. That ending the policy led to a surge of migrants at the US-Mexico border that inflicted costs to states. Costs like Texas deploying the National Guard to the border which is pointless and all political because the National Guard can't prevent or detain anyone who crosses the border.

So apparently, Trump's executive order that required migrants to stay in Mexico until their US immigration court date is the law of the land. The Biden administration revoked that executive order shortly after taking office.

Now a federal judge in Texas has ordered that it has to be put back in place. That ending the policy led to a surge of migrants at the US-Mexico border that inflicted costs to states. Costs like Texas deploying the National Guard to the border which is pointless and all political because the National Guard can't prevent or detain anyone who crosses the border.
So sort of like those security guards near the front door at Target? Say hello to them and expect them to greet you warmly in return whilst you overtly place goods in the front pouch of your hoody?

So sort of like those security guards near the front door at Target? Say hello to them and expect them to greet you warmly in return whilst you overtly place goods in the front pouch of your hoody?
In Cali you can steal up to $800 at target and it’s not a problem

Oh yeah for sure, they are both in bed with the devil but I generally think the democratic party cares more for your average Joe. Not saying much I know.
That’s fair. I personally think neither care one ounce for you but the dems are decades better at marketing their positions than the gop

Wisconsin Republicans are about to spend several hundred thousand dollars to investigate the 2020 election and that it was stolen.

Great, why not put that money to better use like healthcare.
Several hundred thousand dollars isn’t going to get them very far in an election fraud investigation or on healthcare.

The federal judge stated that the administration ended the program improperly. He also issued a stay for his order so the Government could appeal the decision to a higher court. The decision will likely be appealed and while that is happening I would guess they will going about revoking the order in a different way.

In Cali you can steal up to $800 at target and it’s not a problem
I think it was that you could steal up to $950 a day and not be charged with a felony it’s still illegal and you’ll get arrested, fined, and charged with a misdemeanor if the total was less. Prior convictions mattered also.

Anyways, since the Recall election started to heat up, the governor has introduced a bill to allow prosecutors discretion in what to charge a shoplifter with (either a misdemeanor or felony) as a way to help curb organized theft rings that have been taking advantage of the law.

I just saw a article about the Texas governor ordering more mortuary trailers. Does anyone think that the cost of Covid is less expensive to the state than a mask mandate?

I just saw a article about the Texas governor ordering more mortuary trailers. Does anyone think that the cost of Covid is less expensive to the state than a mask mandate?
Americans don't have universal healthcare, guaranteed family paid leave, functioning public transport, or a robust safety net. We NEED our individual freedom! If we don't have that we completely negate the argument against all of the social services listed.

Americans don't have universal healthcare, guaranteed family paid leave, functioning public transport, or a robust safety net. We NEED our individual freedom! If we don't have that we completely negate the argument against all of the social services listed.

The strange contradiction is that they complaint about other people that waste government money because they are not able to be responsible. Don’t they want drug tests to qualify for snap?

Back