Political Discussion

One of the best things my kids pediatricians office did around this was basically telling parents that if you don't want to follow the vaccine protocols they set out including the schedule then you need to find a different office to go to. "You trust us to protect your child and keep them healthy, you should trust us that we would not put your child in harm's way when it comes to vaccines".

For example, I’m starting in New York and I want to get to Boston one bus goes to Buffalo. The other bus goes to Hartford Connecticut neither actually arrives at Boston.

Is it possible that both buses are heading in the wrong direction?
I mean, I don't think so... I know there is a lot of talk about the Dems have to fight back. I don't necessarily disagree, but I don't want them to stoop to the Right's tactics.

Biden would be fine if the climate allowed for moderates to get work done, but that's not where we are at.

The system needs to implode, but not the way Trump is going about it. I do seriously worry about not only the country but the world. We are not in a good place right now.

this is cool for my city, i wasn't even aware this was a distinct possibility.

When all the ballots were tallied on Friday, St. Paul, Minnesota, voters had done something remarkable: They had elected the first all-female council in the city’s history.

According to the Star Tribune, the incoming council is historic for its youth and racial diversity, too. All seven members are younger than 40, and six are women of color. The City Council has not seen this much change at one time since the 1990s.

Back