Political Discussion

Oh wow.

Apparently Joe Biden has already written New Hampshire off as a lost cause and has shifted his focus down to South Carolina.

He flew out of New Hampshire this afternoon to protect his lead in South Carolina where he has more support.

Latest projections in New Hampshire have Mayor Pete and Bernie neck and neck. It's looking like it's going to be another close one like Iowa.

Mayor Petes message in New Hampshire that is getting him strong support is he's not Bernie Sanders. He's not an extremist and will let you keep your private insurance if you want to keep it.

The people voting for him are feeding on fear that Medicare For All will raise taxes, longer wait times, poorer service and one size fits all plans. They don't want to see change.

Biden blames his poor performance on the lack of diversity in Iowa and New Hampshire saying he has a much stronger backing in states with more diversity. And the fact that the winning candidates are from neighboring states and have the home field advantage.

Amy Klobuchar is apparently right there in the mix as well in the shuffle for first place in New Hampshire.

It's looking like Warren will be 4th. And Biden even lower.

so now the yang gang will have to wait until 2024 just like its bernies term now

that is if AOC doesn't join

So a week after the impeachment and the Roger Stone Thing already Shows that he indeed intends to check the blank cheque the Senate wrote him.

Yeah, and now we have this:

Do we even have checks and balances anymore!?
I'm starting to think Trump could actually say he can be President for life and Republicans will just cheer him on.

I'm starting to think Trump could actually say he can be President for life and Republicans will just cheer him on.
he´s already joking about going for more than two terms. We´ll see if he goes after two.

I honestly don't know what to expect if he loses in November. Maybe he'll resign immediately (sudden onset of a health issue) so that Pence can pardon him for any federal cases before the term is up.
His base is so convinced he'd unbeatable in 2020 despite polling and recent elections indicating otherwise. All he has to do is hint that the election was compromised and bye bye democracy.

Do people voting for Pete and Amy know that they don't support Medicare for All????? like.... why would you support a candidate like that?
While I support Medicare for all there's a lot of people, including Democrats that don't. Honestly, at this point I'll gladly vote for Pete or Amy in a General Election. Stopping Trump is more important than healthcare reform to me. (But don't get me wrong, Healthcare reform is the 2nd biggest problem after Trump).

Back