Political Discussion

If you don't think this propaganda machine is about pitting the fears, privileges, and racism of the moderate white middle class against black, brown, and progressive voters in the cities think again. If you don't think this is about pooling resources in white neighborhoods, suburban or otherwise, think again.

uhhhhhh... what?

Some of these diehard Q followers have gotta be wondering by now how this, at long last, ties into the long game Trump has supposedly been playing for the last 3+ years. Here it is -- the opportunity to start the revelations about the secret history of the perverts who run the world -- and Trump's only comment is "Oof, not sure what that's all about, hope she's good!"

With just over a hundred more days to go before he's (hopefully, please, god) defeated in the election, there's gonna be a bunch of people who won't know what to do when the big payoff to all this shit simply fails to materialize.

If you don't think this propaganda machine is about pitting the fears, privileges, and racism of the moderate white middle class against black, brown, and progressive voters in the cities think again. If you don't think this is about pooling resources in white neighborhoods, suburban or otherwise, think again.
The sequel to "economic anxiety" sucks.

Some of these diehard Q followers have gotta be wondering by now how this, at long last, ties into the long game Trump has supposedly been playing for the last 3+ years. Here it is -- the opportunity to start the revelations about the secret history of the perverts who run the world -- and Trump's only comment is "Oof, not sure what that's all about, hope she's good!"

With just over a hundred more days to go before he's (hopefully, please, god) defeated in the election, there's gonna be a bunch of people who won't know what to do when the big payoff to all this shit simply fails to materialize.
it's completely eye opening how the QAnon people on my Facebook feed (who knew so many of my old acquaintances were into that shit?) are dead silent about this moment today. when Wayfair had high priced cabinets and pillows these people couldn't be posting enough about how pedophile child sex traffickers need to be exposed and when the president is questioned about Ghislaine Maxwell and given an opportunity to speak on the subject he says that he wishes her well...

which he also said about Kim Jong Un

and about Rob Porter, former White House staffer, who was accused of domestic abuse

PS: I definitely believe that child sex traffickers are real and need to be exposed and not protected. (I hope that goes without saying.)

there's gonna be a bunch of people who won't know what to do when the big payoff to all this shit simply fails to materialize.
Of course, I say that, but as social psychology has already demonstrated, the failure of a prophecy to come about only causes its believers to paradoxically double down on that belief.

Last edited:
this is the type of shit that seems to find its way into my Facebook feed... it really freaks me out that people think this way, like it, and share it.

Screenshot_20200722-163542~2.pngScreenshot_20200722-163552~2.png

Wait, wait, wait, covering up for pedophiles? Did't their illustrious leader just say when questioned about Ghislaine Maxwell "I wish her well" ?!?!
let's just say in the last 24hrs I've become a bit obsessed with the insanity going on this person's FB page. there was a post where the replies discussed Trump's answer but I just can't find it as there's a lot of activity going on this person's account. but if I remember correctly they were saying that it was basically him trolling and his answer was designed to make the "DEMONcrats" go crazy, which seems like a rather convenient way to write it off.

but I need to stop with this account, it's not healthy for me to be torturing myself by reading all this insanity.

let's just say in the last 24hrs I've become a bit obsessed with the insanity going on this person's FB page. there was a post where the replies discussed Trump's answer but I just can't find it as there's a lot of activity going on this person's account. but if I remember correctly they were saying that it was basically him trolling and his answer was designed to make the "DEMONcrats" go crazy, which seems like a rather convenient way to write it off.

but I need to stop with this account, it's not healthy for me to be torturing myself by reading all this insanity.
I started by blocking people for 30 days on my FB account, now it's been about 2-3 weeks since I posted the following and I haven't been back since...........I feel much better.
1595512544948.png

I started by blocking people for 30 days on my FB account, now it's been about 2-3 weeks since I posted the following and I haven't been back since...........I feel much better.
View attachment 58017

found it.
Screenshot_20200723-095639.png

this account isn't even one that I'm directly connected with... it's connected to a FB "friend" I have, but I have inadvertently stumbled into the abyss..

The psychological warfare comment is interesting.

All of these posts, all of the obvious ridiculous thought, all of the organized group think that is being imposed on these folks by the people they support politically, has been so successful that the people in the room with their eyes sewed open, watching the screen, have converted the people holding them hostage into some hypothetical group of people who aren't even in the room.

In 20 years psychiatric text books will be written about this. It's some combination of Stockholm and Munchausen syndromes with an unhealthy dose of covert narcissism.

The most frightening thing to me is that the talk of "warfare" is something they clearly believe. They think they are in an army of the righteous, when in reality they are in a cult of the fascist.

If we simply dismiss these posts and people as a random minority of nutjobs it's at our peril. The "psychological warfare" has them better organized and more convinced of themselves than at any time in recent memory.

Last edited:
Stockholm
I just came across this story:

I knew the existence of the 'syndrome' was debated, in terms of whether it was an actual phenomenon or just a fixation of the media, but I don't think I'd ever heard this part of the story.

Edit: That's not a response directly to your post. I literally just read this story and wanted to pass it along.

..........I can't help but go back to a constant comment now a days, America is showing the world the truth about Americans. And please understand, I'm just saying, THIS is what the world gets to see right now, I'm not saying it's an accurate representation, but lets be honest, it's ridiculously embarrassing when I talk to friends and family from Europe.

Back