Political Discussion

Exposing yourself and others to a lethal virus to own the libs
it's funny though because all of these people who want to open the economy up are probably still going to be sitting in their Ivory Towers for a while, I don't see GOP congressmen and other politicians going out to shops and gyms and theaters. Because they know that they need the working class to make money.

So the orange buffoon now says opening up the states is up to the governors.

Wasn't it just this very week that he said it was solely up to him and he had complete authority?

Honestly, what has he/his administration actually done for the nation during this virus that was actually helpful? This is a sincere question. Because, from what I see, it has all been led/accomplished by our local leaders.

Wasn't it just this very week that he said it was solely up to him and he had complete authority?

Honestly, what has he/his administration actually done for the nation during this virus that was actually helpful? This is a sincere question. Because, from what I see, it has all been led/accomplished by our local leaders.
Not only literally nothing helpful but shit heaps of unhelpful.

What he is doing is actually quite savvy strictly from a PR standpoint (from almost ever other standpoint it is callow and feckless). By claiming ownership yet ceding responsibly it allows him to say that every thing worked and mitigated loss of life or helped the economy recover was all him, but anything that doesn’t go well he can easily shift blame to the Governors. Most people will only see the sound bites of him either pretending to swing his “big” dick or of him casting the blame to others. It gives him cover.

What he is doing is actually quite savvy strictly from a PR standpoint (from almost ever other standpoint it is callow and feckless). By claiming ownership yet ceding responsibly it allows him to say that every thing worked and mitigated loss of life or helped the economy recover was all him, but anything that doesn’t go well he can easily shift blame to the Governors. Most people will only see the sound bites of him either pretending to swing his “big” dick or of him casting the blame to others. It gives him cover.

Oh absolutely. You and I and most of us here are smart enough to see through his con game. He's a miserable POS.

But I was honestly trying to put my hatred of the "man" aside and think of just one thing, even tiny, that he's accomplished during this time. I couldn't come up with anything.

Oh absolutely. You and I and most of us here are smart enough to see through his con game. He's a miserable POS.

But I was honestly trying to put my hatred of the "man" aside and think of just one thing, even tiny, that he's accomplished during this time. I couldn't come up with anything.
He commuted a few drug offenders from insanely long prison terms at the behest of Kim Kardasian, that’s about the best I could come up with.

Hey a new piece of shit has floated to the top of the bowl, welcome Dr. Oz......

Sending our kids back to school sounds "appetizing" and we would only sustain a 2-3% mortality rate.........WT ACTUAL FUCK!

I don't know why I'm like this but every now and then I read the twitter updates of one of our former forum's former members, who is this week literally -- and I must stress that I am not paraphrasing here -- wishing for fascism -- again, NOT putting words in his mouth -- to catch on in America so that one "moral order" can be "imposed on society."

Anyway, just remember the next time we get into an argument with each other over moderates vs. progressives that we used to joke around on here with a serious actual nazi.

I don't know why I'm like this but every now and then I read the twitter updates of one of our former forum's former members, who is this week literally -- and I must stress that I am not paraphrasing here -- wishing for fascism -- again, NOT putting words in his mouth -- to catch on in America so that one "moral order" can be "imposed on society."

Anyway, just remember the next time we get into an argument with each other over moderates vs. progressives that we used to joke around on here with a serious actual nazi.
No idea who you're talking about, but glad that nazi punk fucked off.

And this is where we are at.

I haven't heard an update, but it was estimated that 1/3 of Americans were unable to pay their rent the first week of April.

All landlords expect their money. Even the ones who are working with their their renters expect all the past due rent as soon as they are working again.

I don't know about you, but if I suddenly had 3 months of rent due I wouldn't be able to afford it.

Back