Online Vinyl Deals

View attachment 197737
Earth Wind & Fire MOV Greatest Hits. The cheapest copy on sale on the internet are between $40 to $60. I am not a huge fan so the greatest hits is probably the way to go especially for $12.
Outside of a boxset that’s just about the best possible outcome right there

How is that even possible when it was never even really in stock to begin with?
the crazy part to me was that it happened a second time. The first time it seemed like someone mislabeled a stack of vinyl and apply the wrong UPC to the cardboard container they were stored in but after those sold out and that was done I am surprised that it happened again.

the crazy part to me was that it happened a second time. The first time it seemed like someone mislabeled a stack of vinyl and apply the wrong UPC to the cardboard container they were stored in but after those sold out and that was done I am surprised that it happened again.
I thought Amazon was trolling this time around but it wasn’t up for long. Wonder if an employee there wanted to get a laugh.

Which brings me to my next point, does Danzig see revenue for this? Or is all of this post-sales contract so it doesn’t matter…

I thought Amazon was trolling this time around but it wasn’t up for long. Wonder if an employee there wanted to get a laugh.

Which brings me to my next point, does Danzig see revenue for this? Or is all of this post-sales contract so it doesn’t matter…
I don’t think so unless Amazon orders a bunch more due to past sales. They are “Sold By Amazon” so they were already purchased by Amazon I am assuming.

Back