Online Vinyl Deals

I don't listen to podcasts or care about politics but this is lame.
I mean I hope Spotify gets better quality but trying to dictate a streamer's content is a bit narcissistic.
Not sure it’s him dictating as much as just taking a stance for what he believes in (both sound wise and anti-fascism wise)

He pulled his music because Spotify allowed Rogan to spread misinformation about Covid and vaccinations.

Right. That's not working with a company that's spreading misinformation. That's not him dictating their content.

Unless I'm also dictating spotifys content by having none of my bands work on there. Then I get your point.

I don't listen to podcasts or care about politics but this is lame.
I mean I hope Spotify gets better quality but trying to dictate a streamer's content is a bit narcissistic.
The easy thing is to do nothing. I appreciate him attempting to use his influence for the greater good. Rogan’s promotion of Anti-Vaxx conspiracies likely contributed to the spread of a disease that killed millions of people. I think Neil’s stance was a bit idealistic but I would not classify Neil or his actions narcissistic in any way.

wait did you receive this 12 hours after the link was posted?

I JUST ORDERED THREE DANZIG RECORDS. IF THIS WAS A BIT I'M GONNA BE MATHER MAD
I did. I ordered some other baby stuff we needed with it and qualified for same day shipping. We've got a warehouse here so came a few hours later. It was real and it was spectacular.

Lately I’ve been looking at old iPods. There’s some cool mods out there, up to 2TB. Not sure how much use they’d get though. Maybe eventually when all music gets pulled off streaming
I have two classics that I more or less use every day. They are great.

Last edited:
Back