Online Vinyl Deals

15% off at Goner through the weekend. Discount shown in cart.

I’m sure you did. Those boxes were a good deal, though I think they’re a bit of overkill for the more casual fan like myself. They retailed for something like $35 or $40. I think my girlfriend even picked the Goo box up for me at NC on a trip to Boston in 2008 or so, and she didn’t pay more than $40.
Yeah. I'm a huge fan but there is a lot of material that I don't need haha. I have the Daydream Nation one as well. I think I just figured they were about as much as OG copies were going for so why not.
Right! I got the Boxset off Amazon like 4 or 5 years ago for under $40 bucks….but it’s not pink.
I don't have pink Goo.

Awesome. I have the Grundman Toshiko Mariano Quartet that Candid re-released. Home run for the price. Hi Res transfers are available on streaming to check out, too, and they sound GREAT.
Anybody know if they fixed the QC on these? Had some friends who bought a few of the first pressings in this series and everyone said they were atrocious. Warped, scratched, noisy.

Anybody know if they fixed the QC on these? Had some friends who bought a few of the first pressings in this series and everyone said they were atrocious. Warped, scratched, noisy.
One I've got is great! Not sure where it was pressed. Got it a couple months ago from Plaid Room, so would assume it's a recent press - they move stock pretty quickly.

issues aside, i don't hate the outer sleeves from Hudson. They're not the best but I can live with these, I've had worse. The inner sleeves however are better than the mofis and probably the best that I've had.

And with that said, i need to unfollow this thread. I'm doing a no buy vinyl lol.
For those following along with the Hudson Sleeve saga. Hudson made things right by sending me the missing 400 sleeves (200 inners / 200 outers)....

Then proceeded to send me the entire correct order (500 inner / 500 outers) they were supposed to send me in the first place in a separate box a week later. So now I have twice what i should have. Seeing if they want it back, if not, i might give some away and maybe will PIF some here too

Back