Online Vinyl Deals

It’s sad because they weren’t always like this. In the early days of RSD I bought so many records at cut rate prices from NC and to this day still use some fun pint glasses they had. The soup got ripped out of the stores when they started focusing on clothes and Funko pops and all sorts of non-entertainment fares.

They've made some insanely bad deals behind the scenes, and I only know about a few of them. They don't understand their own strengths or their distribution model. And the short-sighted decision to spend a ton of cash moving a bunch of their freestanding stores into malls is going to kill them at some point.

They've made some insanely bad deals behind the scenes, and I only know about a few of them. They don't understand their own strengths or their distribution model. And the short-sighted decision to spend a ton of cash moving a bunch of their freestanding stores into malls is going to kill them at some point.
This was at my local Newbury, makes me question everything
IMG_8770.jpeg

1qgqp8.jpg

on the opposite end of deals, can anyone explain this pricing?
Haha. I think I bought the boxset for less when it came out.

Haha. I think I bought the boxset for less when it came out.
I’m sure you did. Those boxes were a good deal, though I think they’re a bit of overkill for the more casual fan like myself. They retailed for something like $35 or $40. I think my girlfriend even picked the Goo box up for me at NC on a trip to Boston in 2008 or so, and she didn’t pay more than $40.

Back