Songs of Faith and Devotion (LP)
Price reduced from $24.98 to $21.23

Music for the Masses LP
Price reduced from $19.99 to $16.99

Speak & Spell LP
Price reduced from $19.98 to $16.98

Exciter LP
Price reduced from $19.98 to $11.99

A stellar Tone Poet for $14 (free shipping)

B-Boys very short hardcore album, free ship, $16.79

11 minutes of music

B-Boys very short hardcore album, free ship, $16.79

11 minutes of music
Pretty long hardcore album.

Got around to playing my first from the LITA bundle--Willie Nelson's "Spirit." There's a little warp which is whatever but side two is especially off-center (extremely obvious to the eye test and is heard audibly). Hoping that the rest of my mystery bundle isn't like this and they just are trying to get rid of a bad batch or something. Sounds like Willie's going through puberty with how often the pitch fluctuates.

Anyone order the 5 LP bundle from Light in the Attic? Curious what's in there. Assuming the following two given their placement, but wasn't sure about the other 3.

1FDR635-1-1LEE MOSES HOW MUCH LONGER MUST I WAIT? SINGLES AND RARITIES 19671973 (LP RED/CLEAR SPLIT)
1LITA183-1-2.2VA SOMEWHERE BETWEEN MUTANT POP ELECTRONIC MINIMALISM AND SHADOW SOUNDS OF JAPAN 19801988 (2LP PURPLE C

Anyone order the 5 LP bundle from Light in the Attic? Curious what's in there. Assuming the following two given their placement, but wasn't sure about the other 3.

1FDR635-1-1LEE MOSES HOW MUCH LONGER MUST I WAIT? SINGLES AND RARITIES 19671973 (LP RED/CLEAR SPLIT)
1LITA183-1-2.2VA SOMEWHERE BETWEEN MUTANT POP ELECTRONIC MINIMALISM AND SHADOW SOUNDS OF JAPAN 19801988 (2LP PURPLE C
The other three are Willie Nelson's Spirit, Earl's Closet, and The Free Design Sings For Very Important People.

They pushed out these same five records in the 5 and 10LP bundles

The other three are Willie Nelson's Spirit, Earl's Closet, and The Free Design Sings For Very Important People.

They pushed out these same five records in the 5 and 10LP bundles
Reminds me of the ORG mystery bundle from a while back where everybody got Roland Hanna :LOL:. Fortunately I actually like most of the LITA bundle.

Back