Online Vinyl Deals

I paid full price for this when it came out. A little sting to see it at $40, but it sounds and looks fantastic.

Screenshot_2023-11-24-12-52-52-63_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Hey @mingerton if you're still there and can get hands on this one too, I'd take it:

Hey @mingerton if you're still there and can get hands on this one too, I'd take it:

Just got home so missed this message but I don't think they had this Van Zandt title. I'm a fan, so I would have noticed.

Still no shipping notice on either of my Oldies orders… I’m starting to feel queasy.
I got one of them. The later order. I asked them why the earlier order didn't ship but the later one did and they said this

These vinyl close-outs are coming from a large distributor who is discontinuing operations in the coming weeks. Between their wind-down and the (greatly) increased volume due to them liquidating their inventory, it's just taking them longer than usual to get our daily orders shipped and into our warehouse.

Still no shipping notice on either of my Oldies orders… I’m starting to feel queasy.
I imagine you’ll not get a few albums but wouldn’t be too worried. Mine arrives today. They are essentially buying these at a massive discount from Ingram who closes at the end of December. So I can’t imagine how slammed Ingram is at the moment

I imagine you’ll not get a few albums but wouldn’t be too worried. Mine arrives today. They are essentially buying these at a massive discount from Ingram who closes at the end of December. So I can’t imagine how slammed Ingram is at the moment

Yeah, I'm also delayed. Beth Orton and Clark's Body Riddle look to be the hang-ups of the "special order" label on the order status page is to be believed.

Back