Online Vinyl Deals

And now for something a bit different:

My favorite local in NC, All Day Records, recently posted on Instagram (see below) that the store has had the worst sales this fall season since it opened more than a decade ago. This has me worried, especially coming on the heels of learning that another great indie record store, Double Decker in Allentown, PA, is closing.

This weekend, All Day is having an in-person sale: 20% off all new and used records (excluding RSD). I plan to go over there and buy some records, and if any of you N&Gers see anything on their website or discogs site, LMK. I'll buy whatever you want so long as you pay me back, and I will cover the cost of domestic media mail as a thanks for helping out a local store.

Happy thanksgiving, all.

Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 11.57.34.jpeg

My favorite local in NC, All Day Records, recently posted on Instagram (see below) that the store has had the worst sales this fall season since it opened more than a decade ago. This has me worried, especially coming on the heels of learning that another great indie record store, Double Decker in Allentown, PA, is closing.

This weekend, All Day is having an in-person sale: 20% off all new and used records (excluding RSD). I plan to go over there and buy some records, and if any of you N&Gers see anything on their website or discogs site, LMK. I'll buy whatever you want so long as you pay me back, and I will cover the cost of domestic media mail as a thanks for helping out a local store.

Happy thanksgiving, all.

View attachment 188213
IMG_4834.png
Would you look for these?

Bought the Pacific Breeze and Mystery (5) bundles from LITA. Been wanting those city pop releases forever, just didn’t want to pay $40 a pop. Was tempted by the J Jazz release and would have happily snagged the Japanese bundle if it were in stock. Assuming there are any duds in the mystery m bundle I suspect I can sell it on Discogs and make my ~$12 back.

So far averaging about $10-12 on every record bought this BF season.

Last edited:
Bought the Pacific Breeze and Mystery (5) bundles from LITA. Been wanting those city pop releases forever, just didn’t want to pay $40 a pop. Was tempted by the J Jazz release and would have happily snagged the Japanese bundle if it were in stock. Assuming there are any duds in the mystery m bundle I suspect I can sell it on Discogs and make my ~$12 back.

So far averaging about $10-12 on every record bought this BF season.
I was going to have a crack at the $100 mystery bundle. But postage to the uk is an extra $124

Happy thanksgiving, all.

View attachment 188213

Did a little search. I'd miiiight be interested in the VG+ version of the DeYarmond Edison EPOCH box they have listed on Discogs...

Lemme think on it a bit and see how my RSDBF goes.

Back