Online Vinyl Deals

Plaidroom sale is still shipping out, right? Didn’t they say 4-5 weeks? They credited me for shipping when they combined 2 orders but no shipping so far.

I imagine they are still shipping but if you email them they should be able to let ya know! they are quite responsive. I got mine already.

Yeah I'm still waiting too.

Mine hasn't shipped yet either.

Still waiting here

I just got some movement on mine after being in label created for quite a while, so I imagine and hope the rest of y'all get movement soon.

@MikeH The tracking currently says arrival on the 20th, but I have a hard time imagining it taking that long to get from Cincinnati to you!

I just got some movement on mine after being in label created for quite a while, so I imagine and hope the rest of y'all get movement soon.

@MikeH The tracking currently says arrival on the 20th, but I have a hard time imagining it taking that long to get from Cincinnati to you!
I'm not worried. Plaidroom is no crateism!

just in time for my son's birthday. thanks! he's gonna love it!

I'm not worried. Plaidroom is no crateism!

Exactly this!

Also, mine needs to be bundled with a truckload of stuff already waiting chez @MikeH for me to buy an actual truck to load it onto for delivery to the hinterlands, so I've not felt any urgency OR concern.

Okay, so I'm not actually going to buy an actual truck - but if we add too much more to this box, it may well be cheaper than the shipping costs.

Plaidroom sale is still shipping out, right? Didn’t they say 4-5 weeks? They credited me for shipping when they combined 2 orders but no shipping so far.
Oh man, I'd forgotten about the Plaidroom sale. Between that, the $100 and $50 coupons Blue Note was giving away like Halloween candy, the $5 records at oldies.com, and the 'free' SOV titles, I might as well just move out before it all arrives and save my wife the trouble of putting on her kicking boots.

Exactly this!

Also, mine needs to be bundled with a truckload of stuff already waiting chez @MikeH for me to buy an actual truck to load it onto for delivery to the hinterlands, so I've not felt any urgency OR concern.

Okay, so I'm not actually going to buy an actual truck - but if we add too much more to this box, it may well be cheaper than the shipping costs.

One could even say that your need for a crate is major. [boom boom tsss]

Oh man, I'd forgotten about the Plaidroom sale. Between that, the $100 and $50 coupons Blue Note was giving away like Halloween candy, the $5 records at oldies.com, and the 'free' SOV titles, I might as well just move out before it all arrives and save my wife the trouble of putting on her kicking boots.
There is more than one reason I'm hoping my wife finds a job soon, lol

Russ lemme know if you need a roommate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I received my monsta Plaid order last week. Front of the pack this time compared to the summer.
Kick ass record store! I still can't believe the AS Prestige monos I bought on sale, plus the Impex Matador is absolutely amazing sounding. Can't wait to see what they do next.

I received my monsta Plaid order last week. Front of the pack this time compared to the summer.
Kick ass record store! I still can't believe the AS Prestige monos I bought on sale, plus the Impex Matador is absolutely amazing sounding. Can't wait to see what they do next.
If you like Impex Matador, then check out their Monk - Straight No Chaser if/when it gets re-pressed. It’s amazing. Easily top 5 sounding record in my collection.

If you like Impex Matador, then check out their Monk - Straight No Chaser if/when it gets re-pressed. It’s amazing. Easily top 5 sounding record in my collection.
Nice. Thanks

Back