Online Vinyl Deals

Hey all - I figured out a way to browse the entire inventory of InnerSleeve with filters, which should make the site a LOT easier to navigate.

86,000+ LPs sorted from lowest to highest

There are over 2,300 LP's under $15, so have a seat, get comfortable, and dig away :)
Damn, I've been working my way through haha! Just into the $12.95 titles at this point, and man, there's a TON of stuff I'm tempted by. This is what I've come up with so far, and while I know I won't be buying all of it, I definitely will grab a few. (No tax and free shipping is an added incentive.) And the number of tempting titles seems to be growing as the price increases (from $11.95 to $12.95!)....no surprise I guess.

Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 1.44.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-22 at 1.44.46 PM.png

EDIT: Final tally, average of $12.45/album

Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 4.10.32 PM.png

Last edited:
Damn, I've been working my way through haha! Just into the $12.95 titles at this point, and man, there's a TON of stuff I'm tempted by. This is what I've come up with so far, and while I know I won't be buying all of it, I definitely will grab a few. (No tax and free shipping is an added incentive.) And the number of tempting titles seems to be growing as the price increases (from $11.95 to $12.95!)....no surprise I guess.

View attachment 185292View attachment 185291
That Tristen record is killer.

It’s also a couple bucks cheaper on Plaid Room with one copy left. Sounds like you had an order before you could combine with to get the free shipping too.

That Tristen record is killer.

It’s also a couple bucks cheaper on Plaid Room with one copy left. Sounds like you had an order before you could combine with to get the free shipping too.
Yeah I guess that would have worked, but I'd already spent enough time arriving at a buy list to want to check for other options. Even so, Plaidroom rules.

Had to grab this one. Kicked myself last year for not grabbing it at $95 from Acoustic Sounds - well now!!

Also, how are y'all getting no sales tax on Plaid Room? Assuming it's a state by state thing, and mine is one of those where they have to charge it?
it's state by state. i saw on reddit they said something like 22 states they have to charge sales tax in but the others they don't as of now. I don't get charged sales tax.

in the future, for folks who want to hit the minimum shipping threshold but may not see multiple items they want at once, you can order things to be in-store pickup individually, then once your orders get over $50, you can email plaidroom and ask them to combine and ship and they will not add a shipping charge. only downside is you definitely get hit with tax on those purchases.

it's state by state. i saw on reddit they said something like 22 states they have to charge sales tax in but the others they don't as of now. I don't get charged sales tax.

in the future, for folks who want to hit the minimum shipping threshold but may not see multiple items they want at once, you can order things to be in-store pickup individually, then once your orders get over $50, you can email plaidroom and ask them to combine and ship and they will not add a shipping charge. only downside is you definitely get hit with tax on those purchases.
It's kind of amazing the lengths Plaidroom is willing to go to help their customers avoid shipping costs.

In TN they changed this a few years back. All online (out of state) purchases are subject to TN state tax.

In TN they changed this a few years back. All online (out of state) purchases are subject to TN state tax.
Funny enough they always were in Tennessee, but we were supposed to self report and pay the taxes on them each year directly to the state. 🤡 Obviously none of us did that because 🥸 why would we?

Georgia is dumb where I live now because they force state and county tax to be collected.

Back