Online Vinyl Deals

Mello Music Group has their vinyl sale happening now. $10.99 & $14.99 Vinyl, plus CDs are $5.
I just filled in a couple gaps in my Homeboy Sandman and Oddisee collections.

Once upon a long time ago, this Songs of Neal Casal 5Lp box set was listed with a stupidly low price on Amazon. I and a bunch of others here ordered it, and as anticipated, our orders eventually were canceled. Recently, I discovered that even though the transaction wasn't ever completed (though I received and returned the CD multiple times, and now that I think about it, @Yer Ol' Uncle D may have persisted long enough to actually receive the LPs!), the entire album had been made available to me in my Amazon Music account (part of Amazon Prime membership), which apparently is a thing with most vinyl records purchased from Amazon. Turns out I can download from Amazon Music to my Mac, so I have the full recording. Worth checking for if you purchased this, your order was canceled, and you have Amazon Prime.

Amazon product ASIN B099TPX82S

Once upon a long time ago, this Songs of Neal Casal 5Lp box set was listed with a stupidly low price on Amazon. I and a bunch of others here ordered it, and as anticipated, our orders eventually were canceled. Recently, I discovered that even though the transaction wasn't ever completed (though I received and returned the CD multiple times, and now that I think about it, @Yer Ol' Uncle D may have persisted long enough to actually receive the LPs!), the entire album had been made available to me in my Amazon Music account (part of Amazon Prime membership), which apparently is a thing with most vinyl records purchased from Amazon. Turns out I can download from Amazon Music to my Mac, so I have the full recording. Worth checking for if you purchased this, your order was canceled, and you have Amazon Prime.

That deal was good enough that I kept the cd box.

I refused to accept the asshattery of the Bezos monster. I persisted. Many multiple orders and returns. And I eventually ended up with 3 copies of the vinyl box set for $11. Was proudly able to supply @Dead C with a copy in solidarity with him against The Man.

I refused to accept the asshattery of the Bezos monster. I persisted. Many multiple orders and returns. And I eventually ended up with 3 copies of the vinyl box set for $11. Was proudly able to supply @Dead C with a copy in solidarity with him against The Man.

I've got it on my shelf.

They sent me CDs 3 times before that

Beat me to it, @MikeH! It worked twice for you today?
codes are not tied to email accounts so you can kinda put whatever email you want in and it works. just have to jot down the codes. i got a variety of codes. there's a $100 off code i was gunning for but never got it. my buddy did though!

Back