Online Vinyl Deals

And who wouldn't want a 20 LP box set of Bird Songs?

I've actually been wanting that box set since it was announced, but could never justify $400. Added a couple $4 CDs to make the EXTRA15 coupon work and even with the box set shipping charge, it was $229 shipped. Perfectly happy with that. Thanks!

It's also available at Walmart via Deep Discount, but it would have been $247 shipped.

I've actually been wanting that box set since it was announced, but could never justify $400. Added a couple $4 CDs to make the EXTRA15 coupon work and even with the box set shipping charge, it was $229 shipped. Perfectly happy with that. Thanks!

It's also available at Walmart via Deep Discount, but it would have been $247 shipped.
200w.gif

I do too, but waiting for it to come a little lower because the replayability isn’t suuuuuper high.

Has anyone ever ordered from Vinylmnky? They have some stuff on sale for pretty good prices but i've not heard of them and a bit skept.
I feel like they've been around a while and are legit. Very similar titles to what Inner Sleeve and Spinmeround records have/had, both of which I ordered and received already, so wondering if these are warehouse titles that a lot of B&M/online shops got?

I do too, but waiting for it to come a little lower because the replayability isn’t suuuuuper high.

I told myself this was the last pricey vinyl purchase before Black Friday when (hopefully) Target does the B2G1 sale.
And I think I found 3-4 RSD releases to track down.

I'm sure I meant it.

Back