Online Vinyl Deals

Really sad I missed that Crateism sale said no one ever. I am getting to the point that I have stopped buying records just because it is a good deal so there is that.

I've been trying to train myself to pass up good deals (for records I otherwise wouldn't look at) as well. Still searching for the deals, then trying to resist their temptations. :unsure:

I went through my entire collection and sold off a bunch recently. Some of the ones I sold without thinking twice were various blind bundles from labels at the beginning of the pandemic.

It's the same reason I could never bring myself to subscribe to VMP for very long, I want what I want. And I tend to know what that is.

I think the only Hendrix record I paid full price for was the People Hells and Angels which I bought after the fact and when it was going out of print. All of them sound spectacular (except for my Mono Are You Experienced? and i think that is a mixture of things and not the pressing's fault). I am an oddity and still want a Voodoo Soup on vinyl (I still have my CD) as well as War Heroes and Crash Landing and I recently discovered there was a UK only posthumous album and now that is on the list. Along with the sundry live albums I am missing (Woodstock, Ilse of Wright and some others I am forgetting).

I think the only Hendrix record I paid full price for was the People Hells and Angels which I bought after the fact and when it was going out of print. All of them sound spectacular (except for my Mono Are You Experienced? and i think that is a mixture of things and not the pressing's fault). I am an oddity and still want a Voodoo Soup on vinyl (I still have my CD) as well as War Heroes and Crash Landing and I recently discovered there was a UK only posthumous album and now that is on the list. Along with the sundry live albums I am missing (Woodstock, Ilse of Wright and some others I am forgetting).
they are such great deals. i agree on the mono AYE....i have the alt cover one and it's real mediocre.

i also got the UHQR from a target sale.....and that thing sounds killer. probably not worth full price but it was better than the other hendrix fam one i have.

they are such great deals. i agree on the mono AYE....i have the alt cover one and it's real mediocre.

i also got the UHQR from a target sale.....and that thing sounds killer. probably not worth full price but it was better than the other hendrix fam one i have.
I was real tempted by the UHQR. The only other UHQR I am really interested in is the Kind of Blue.

Update!

I emailed after only getting 4/10 records and got a reply and another tracking number. This time I got 2 more records so I'm still missing 4/10 records (2/5 boxes). The next two I got were Adele and the Purple Rain picture disc. I emailed again so we'll see if I get those last 4 records.
How long did it take to get a reply from them?

I've been trying to train myself to pass up good deals (for records I otherwise wouldn't look at) as well. Still searching for the deals, then trying to resist their temptations. :unsure:
I have a stack of “good deals” that I still have not listened to. That was my sign that I need cut down on this habit.

i love this one. don't have the AP to compare though.

Back