Online Vinyl Deals

i think the Escher Demos box is probably my most-played of these Beatles deluxe boxes, but they are all pretty nicely done. the Let it Be box is great.
Yeah, I wouldn’t mind having Sgt Pepper or Abbey Rd sets on CD but alternative versions of albums are much more compelling to me than b-sides, outtakes and rarities collections. Especially the way The Beatles camp tends to do it with six versions of song in a row.

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind having Sgt Pepper or Abbey Rd sets on CD but alternative versions of albums are much more compelling to me than b-sides, outtakes and rarities collections. Especially the way The Beatles camp tends to do it with six versions of song in a row.

One thing that made the Yankee Hotel Foxtrot deluxe that came out recently so easy to come back to (unlike most discs full of B-sides and demos) was that the different versions of the songs were organized into alternate versions of the album.

One thing that made the Yankee Hotel Foxtrot deluxe that came out recently so easy to come back to (unlike most discs full of B-sides and demos) was that the different versions were organized into alternate versions of the album.
Their deluxes are great - they get it. Vinyl only make things like Anthology or that godforsaken Metallica Black thing even worse.

Yeah, I ordered 6 and i've been stuck on "label created" for over 2 weeks now.. Pretty sure that's just 1 of the 6 orders as well so i'm starting to get worried i'm going to be among the last and get 10-11 Adele's at this point 😬

Maybe you'll be lucky and they'll run out of Adele's by the time they get to your orders?

Just kidding. That's impossible.

I hadn't heard of these guys before, but saw this on Reddit for $13, streamed it and was really impressed. Discogs has good reviews on the vinyl too. I imagine some of you (@Twentytwo, @Lee Newman, although I think @Turbo is the only one who's played them on here) are already familiar.

Screenshot_2023-08-17-09-59-09-78_b5f6883d2c20a96c53babc0b4ac88108.jpg
One Day (LIMITED EDITION CRYSTAL AMBER VINYL) Amazon.com

I hadn't heard of these guys before, but saw this on Reddit for $13, streamed it and was really impressed. Discogs has good reviews on the vinyl too. I imagine some of you (@Twentytwo, @Lee Newman, although I think @Turbo is the only one who's played them on here) are already familiar.

View attachment 180230

They had a song in Twin Peaks: The Return and I bought the vinyl single they released of it. Haven't kept up with them since though.

View attachment 180230
Local group here in the Twin Cities. I've seen them a handful of times. Buy with confidence - especially if you like the Everly Brothers.

Last edited:
Back