Online Vinyl Deals

boom boom:

half off in cart.

ROG pressing half off in cart
I fucking hate all of you. I love you. My wallet hates you and it tells me to fucking call you all Chad.

boom boom:

half off in cart.

ROG pressing half off in cart
Can’t not grab that Curt

$9 shipping is very meh tho

I want it but for$9 shipping I can't.
I picked up a few things I’ve been wanting and the shipping stayed at $9. Was still WAY cheaper than buying these records anywhere else. Doesn’t make sense if ya only saw one thing you wanted.

Also their site is atrocious. So hard to navigate. And stuff showed up only in search and not in their general sections.

I picked up a few things I’ve been wanting and the shipping stayed at $9. Was still WAY cheaper than buying these records anywhere else. Doesn’t make sense if ya only saw one thing you wanted.

Also their site is atrocious. So hard to navigate. And stuff showed up only in search and not in their general sections.
Bought the four Who Japanese reissues. There was no shipping charge maybe because it was slightly over $100?

Dammit the JLH sold out. I'd picked up a copy off Amazon that had a skip and I'm having a hard time finding a copy that isn't 50 ot 60 bucks :(
Plaidroom keeps restocking it. Might be worth an in-stock notification.

Craft has their variant in stock too

Dammit the JLH sold out. I'd picked up a copy off Amazon that had a skip and I'm having a hard time finding a copy that isn't 50 ot 60 bucks :(
That specific version? The orange/reddish swirl? I can check my local later, but thought I saw one there last week that was opened and traded in. Believe it was that version and couldn’t have been more than $30. If that’s the one you’re looking for, I’ll let you know and I can pick it up for you.

That specific version? The orange/reddish swirl? I can check my local later, but thought I saw one there last week that was opened and traded in. Believe it was that version and couldn’t have been more than $30. If that’s the one you’re looking for, I’ll let you know and I can pick it up for you.
I'm looking for a craft version, not too fussy about the color (but yeah the red would be nice)

Back