Online Vinyl Deals

Crateism order of 4 mystery packs just showed up.... missing 3 mystery packs.
I ordered 10 on the first order. The shipping invoice stated 10 were shipped, but I only got one box consisting of two records. I got Adele as well, but Marvin Gaye instead of Silk Sonic. I do have something else coming from them, hopefully it’s the other nine boxes.

God damn!!
Could not be happier with the Real Gone blemished mystery bundles. Bought two -- no doubles, and nothing I already had.

3 were missing shrink, but otherwise perfect. Everything else sealed with minor corner dings. On a couple, I wouldn't have even noticed.

View attachment 179773
Great stuff!

I ordered 10 on the first order. The shipping invoice stated 10 were shipped, but I only got one box consisting of two records. I got Adele as well, but Marvin Gaye instead of Silk Sonic. I do have something else coming from them, hopefully it’s the other nine boxes.

God damn!!
Could not be happier with the Real Gone blemished mystery bundles. Bought two -- no doubles, and nothing I already had.

3 were missing shrink, but otherwise perfect. Everything else sealed with minor corner dings. On a couple, I wouldn't have even noticed.

what a dichotomy of experiences

what a dichotomy of experiences

The weirdest thing to me is that everyone seemed to be rooting for Crateism, and they just kept digging a deeper hole.
They faceplanted executing the ROTM program, and before they sorted it out, made a ton of excuses and then overpromised/overextended with the limitless mystery box promotion. I don't think there's any salvaging that brand now, but there was a solid chance between the ROTM farce and the mystery sale.

The weirdest thing to me is that everyone seemed to be rooting for Crateism, and they just kept digging a deeper hole.
They faceplanted executing the ROTM program, and before they sorted it out, made a ton of excuses and then overpromised/overextended with the limitless mystery box promotion. I don't think there's any salvaging that brand now, but there was a solid chance between the ROTM farce and the mystery sale.
VMP is definitely the exception for success in this industry, and they’re still not immune to issues.

Bigger fish have tried the ROTM model and also failed colossally. I hope they dig themselves out of this hole but it’s gonna take time.

God damn!!

View attachment 179773
damnnn. i might need to get one if they still have em....great selection.

we are busybodies are having a sale on bandcamp until august 15. code is "august". not sure how much it takes off of albums but they have some cool stuff!

we are busybodies are having a sale on bandcamp until august 15. code is "august". not sure how much it takes off of albums but they have some cool stuff!

20%

Which makes these $8 (Canadian!) apiece:

(10 copies left)

(25 copies left)

(13 copies left)

They also have a bunch of other cool stuff at full price, which the 20% code is good for as well.

The Drive albums are some pretty great South African soul-jazz, for instance...

Looks like Barnes and Noble has a 50% sale going. Think it's in store select titles, but can't tell from the email I got.
Thanks (I think? ;)) for the heads-up. Checked it out at my local B&N and while they didn't have a lot of vinyl discounted (just one 2-sided display rack), what they had was decent. I picked up three titles: Neil Young's 50th anniversary After the Gold Rush ($37), Genesis - the last domino? 4LP set ($40), and Nick Cave/Warren Ellis - Carnage ($13). There were a few other box sets--Billy Joel's Vinyl Collection Vol. 1, Nirvana's Nevermind 30th box, Bowie's Toy, a couple of Beatles deluxe sets, a Black Keys 7" box, and a couple of multi-LP Prince titles. Aimee Mann's latest album, Johnny Marr's Fever Dreams Pts 1-4, some soundtracks, and some stuff that was uninteresting enough that I don't remember.

BN823.jpg

Crateism arrived. Packaging was absurd; overstuffed mailer inside large box with crumpled butcher paper and a mangled receipt.

BADBADNOTGOOD - Talk Memory
Doja Cat - Hot Pink

20230811_172041.jpg

Satisfied. I will have to try the BADBADNOTGOOD record again, I thought it was enjoyable back around the time of its release. Not too big on this Doja LP outside of a few singles.
I'm still owed five more 2album grab bags.

Crateism arrived. Packaging was absurd; overstuffed mailer inside large box with crumpled butcher paper and a mangled receipt.

BADBADNOTGOOD - Talk Memory
Doja Cat - Hot Pink

View attachment 179795

Satisfied. I will have to try the BADBADNOTGOOD record again, I thought it was enjoyable back around the time of its release. Not too big on this Doja LP outside of a few singles.
I'm still owed five more 2album grab bags.

I'd be happy with this

boom boom:

half off in cart.

ROG pressing half off in cart

Back