Online Vinyl Deals

After getting the same form letter again stating another 2 to 3 weeks for shipment after no response for over a month, I gave up and asked for a refund.

Let them know that this was different than their insta post and it shouldn't take 2 months to ship records. Doubt I hear anything back.
I might ask for a refund soon too. Haven’t heard anything after being told mine would be shipped in 2 weeks over 3 weeks ago. I should probably just avoid mystery boxes from anybody for awhile.

I might ask for a refund soon too. Haven’t heard anything after being told mine would be shipped in 2 weeks over 3 weeks ago. I should probably just avoid mystery boxes from anybody for awhile.
Yeah I was told 2 weeks a month back. They are just sending form letters out and calling it customer service.

Yeah I was told 2 weeks a month back. They are just sending form letters out and calling it customer service.
oh yea just got it again...almost feels like they want people to cancel now.
I got this about 30min ago, after never having gotten email updates in the past. I'm still in no hurry, though I will request a refund at the end of August if there are no updates.

I got this about 30min ago, after never having gotten email updates in the past. I'm still in no hurry, though I will request a refund at the end of August if there are no updates.

Same exact scenario here.. I also fully agree with @MikeH that I get the feeling they want some people to cancel at this point.

I do love that they HAVE to include that they are a small business at least once in every single post as well in case anyone that bought from them really hadn't heard that several times at this point.

I also kind of appreciate that the owner (I think it's the owner in most of the pics on insta?) has a real Gangsta Boo vibe going.

Any T. Rex completists out there?

T. Rex - 1972 [6LP Boxset] $75.04

For some perspective, Music Direct is asking $263 for this and it's on backorder.

Damn, The Slider just happens to be the final essential album that I still needed from them so this is too hard to pass up for me as well. I remember when this came out and really wanting the version that came with a nice signed print from Tony Visconti but couldn't justify the cost at all so this is making that decision much better as well.

I was purposely not looking too deep into the new DD stuff after grabbing the Neil so I appreciate you posting it or I would have def. missed out!

yea...based on some of the other huge price drops on neil's stuff i'll keep an eye on this.
No doubt. You would think the powers that be would eventually read the market and adjust production numbers, but with each Neil release they must think "THIS will be the one that finally lines up with our forecasting models." Not complaining, as I end up adding many to my collection by simply being patient.

No doubt. You would think the powers that be would eventually read the market and adjust production numbers, but with each Neil release they must think "THIS will be the one that finally lines up with our forecasting models." Not complaining, as I end up adding many to my collection by simply being patient.
he's clearly still making money on it i guess!

Back