Online Vinyl Deals

I’m sure I’ll be opening the floodgates here, but what’s the consensus on the Crateism mystery boxes? Just like many here, I ordered on June 17th. I’ve yet to receive any sort of shipping confirmation. I messaged them yesterday and asked about the status of my order, which was met with silence. She’s been pretty active on instagram since then, sharing stories and whatnot. How many of you have cancelled, and how many are waiting it out? I’m okay with waiting, but a month is well over the two weeks she said they were behind.

I’m sure I’ll be opening the floodgates here, but what’s the consensus on the Crateism mystery boxes? Just like many here, I ordered on June 17th. I’ve yet to receive any sort of shipping confirmation. I messaged them yesterday and asked about the status of my order, which was met with silence. She’s been pretty active on instagram since then, sharing stories and whatnot. How many of you have cancelled, and how many are waiting it out? I’m okay with waiting, but a month is well over the two weeks she said they were behind.
I cancelled and got a refund.

I’m waiting it out for a few more weeks but will likely never order there again.

I'm in no hurry to receive these but I will hesitate ordering anything from Crateism in the future.

I ordered 2 mystery packs. They sent a shipping notification email yesterday with USPS tracking. As of today, that tracking still shows to be in pre-shipment status.

Not sure if anyone saw this, but if you're looking for the OG cover, now's your chance.

Not sure if anyone saw this, but if you're looking for the OG cover, now's your chance.

Larry David gif

Back