Online Vinyl Deals

And for fans of Bob Mould/Sugar, this seems like a good deal:

(The final volume in the series features 8LPs of live recordings from across Mould's solo career.)
Curious if anyone received this from Popmarket. They put mine on backorder even though they now have the same set listed for $100 more.

Curious if anyone received this from Popmarket. They put mine on backorder even though they now have the same set listed for $100 more.
I didn't order this, but sadly Popmarket and Deep Discount do this quite a bit. They screw up a listing for the price, then say it's OOS and they oversold it, but miraculously it's back up in their store at full retail a day or two later.

I got mine, it's glorious.

I believe the one they have listed as $100 more is actually the standard edition, not the signed. Deep/Pop has sold every one of the signed/colored sets at blowout prices, but kept the standard ones at close to retail. No idea why.

These 50%+ Amazon Price drops are crazy. I'm not convinced the overall vinyl bubble is bursting but we're sure seeing the gaps start to form - hard to justify buying an album new at full retail immediately if there's a real chance of this kind of drop...

Amazon has been doing this for the better part of a decade. It's not really a market indicator, it's just overstocks. Just like the DD Blowout Bin and Insound before them. Usually when these are gone at these prices that's it for the crazy discounts, at least in my experience.

These 50%+ Amazon Price drops are crazy. I'm not convinced the overall vinyl bubble is bursting but we're sure seeing the gaps start to form - hard to justify buying an album new at full retail immediately if there's a real chance of this kind of drop...
I think it's the same as a lot of other items....get the folks who will pay full fare early, hit your break-even and then discount the rest to make room for the next one.

Back