Online Vinyl Deals

Amazon has been doing this for the better part of a decade. It's not really a market indicator, it's just overstocks. Just like the DD Blowout Bin and Insound before them. Usually when these are gone at these prices that's it for the crazy discounts, at least in my experience.
True, this just feels...quicker, I guess. Like, Amazon mega-deals in itself aren't new but I don't remember them happening within this short of a timeframe in the past and these titles feel a bit bigger in some cases. The Mandy Moore record is barely six months old and a couple others are also 2022 releases.

It also just feels odd that some of these artists in particular are overstock bait - Christian Lee Hutson for instance I get (he had explosion potential so you may overproduce), I'd think the Mandy Moore or Daptone Super Soul fanbases are pretty baked in for instance.

To your point though, maybe less bubble and more parties having to make quantity decisions farther in advance and adjusting to pressing timeframes.

True, this just feels...quicker, I guess. Like, Amazon mega-deals in itself aren't new but I don't remember them happening within this short of a timeframe in the past and these titles feel a bit bigger in some cases. The Mandy Moore record is barely six months old and a couple others are also 2022 releases.

It also just feels odd that some of these artists in particular are overstock bait - Christian Lee Hutson for instance I get (he had explosion potential so you may overproduce), I'd think the Mandy Moore or Daptone Super Soul fanbases are pretty baked in for instance.

To your point though, maybe less bubble and more parties having to make quantity decisions farther in advance and adjusting to pressing timeframes.

Also there are more people than ever pointing these deals out, they used to be more of a secret.

And if there is one you want, don't wait- I remember amazon having the Adolecents blue vinyl for like 8.99 forever then those sold and it's been full price ever since.

Also there are more people than ever pointing these deals out, they used to be more of a secret.

And if there is one you want, don't wait- I remember amazon having the Adolecents blue vinyl for like 8.99 forever then those sold and it's been full price ever since.

Yep, there's also a lot of people that know code who find deals way faster then most regular people as well. I used to casually find 1 off huge steals so consistently i'd pass on some which has become extremely rare the last few years. These standard black releases getting dirt cheap are going to be more and more common though imo as many of the new collectors especially are worried about the sexier variant versions and boxsets leaving big quantities of the mass pressed standard editions just sitting. That's what i'm hoping for at least! It's going to get really insane when it isn't as "cool" to buy vinyl anymore again though.

You need to get it if you like:
a) motörhead
b) thrash metal
c) live albums

I'm tempted but it weighs 3.25 pounds. For me it will cost an additional $33 to ship from Miami to Paraguay.

It's a fantastic album, but I'll look for a standard edition that weighs a little less.

It's one of my favorite Garbage albums. It goes in a lot of different directions, but there's a reason those songs still make up a huge part of their live shows!
I already have it on CD - but it's not my favorite Garbage album. I got it when it came out but remember being super disappointed because I was crazy about their first 2 albums. I think they were trying to match the energy of other alternative bands of that era - which turned me off. I do love some of the songs on this but I also really dislike some of the songs on it.
But I think at this price i'm overthinking it, grab now, decide to keep it or not later lol.

Back