Online Vinyl Deals

Hit two Targets today for the vinyl clearance bins which stacked with the 50% off :

Beach House- Once, Twice Melody (black) - $8

Jimi Hendrix Winterland (orange) - $5

NIN- Not The Actual Events- $8

Notorious BIG- Life After Death- $17

U2- How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb (red)- $12

Black Pumas deluxe edition- $9

If anyone sees the George Harrison- All Things Must Pass or the Wings Over America in stores hit me upppp

My out of the way Target had it too. Eminem, Snoop, Spice Girls, Leon Bridges, Bobs Burgers, Biggie, Foos, Fugees under 10 mostly or 70 percent off by and large Among many others. The Reddit group thought is largely on point

I checked another store with less but similar clearance. Beastie Boys Music, Beach House, Kid Cudi, Chris Cornell, Steely Dan all there among others

Last edited:
They aren't marked. They might not even be in the clearance section. Just read up here and on reddit and see which titles are on the shelf, they ring up lower. I think with the 50% off sale, a lot of employees didn't even bother to mark them clearance/put them in that section
I might cruise by and just grab anything I'm even remotely interested in and have the clerk do a price check on each one!

I am dealing with family issues and unable to hit a target up, this is tragic. Steely Dan, jimi, snoop?! Wtf target why are you like this

Below is what I remember 70% off retail for all, mostly Target exclusives. Many of these are also on discount via resellers on EBay and Cogs albeit not this cheap. There are others I didn’t encounter for sure. Not all are marked so scan if you’re unsure.

Chris Cornell - Nobody Sings Like you
Steely Dan Live - Northeast Corridor
Bob Marley - Legend
Kid Cudi - MotM 3
Beach House - Once Twice Melody Silver
Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett - Love For Sale
Plant and Krauss - Raise the Roof
Jimi Hendrix Experience - Winterland
Nathaniel Rateliff - The Future
Beastie Boys - Music
Notorious BIG - Life After Death
Spice Girls - Spice
Black Pumas Deluxe
Fugues - The Score
Leon Bridges - Gold Diggers Sound
Foo fighters - Medicine at Midnight
Snoop Dogg - R&G
Selena Gomes - Revelacion
Bobs Burgers Vol,2
Pokémon 25
Respect - Jennifer Hudson
Demi Lovato - Devil…
Lionel Richie GH
Carrie Underwood (A couple of them, My Gift and her most recent?)
Shawn Mendes

If anyone sees a wings over America at target, could you help me out?
Coming out of lurkerdom here to say I found Wings Over America for 11.84 if you want it. If you’ve already found a hookup for it, I’m def fine keeping it.

Scored for myself:
Prince - Sign o’ the Times
Black Pumas
Plant & Krauss
Only thing I struck out on was Harrison, which wasn’t surprising.

Coming out of lurkerdom here to say I found Wings Over America for 11.84 if you want it. If you’ve already found a hookup for it, I’m def fine keeping it.

Scored for myself:
Prince - Sign o’ the Times
Black Pumas
Plant & Krauss
Only thing I struck out on was Harrison, which wasn’t surprising.
Nice! I’m def in for wings over America! Thank you!

Hit two Targets today for the vinyl clearance bins which stacked with the 50% off :

Beach House- Once, Twice Melody (black) - $8

Jimi Hendrix Winterland (orange) - $5

NIN- Not The Actual Events- $8

Notorious BIG- Life After Death- $17

U2- How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb (red)- $12

Black Pumas deluxe edition- $9

If anyone sees the George Harrison- All Things Must Pass or the Wings Over America in stores hit me upppp
If anyone would find a Biggie I would be very grateful. Don’t have a Target anywhere close

I happened to be near Williamsburg, VA today on another errand, and found a bunch at a Target store near there. You really do have to price check because one employee I asked said "nothing is on clearance." Then I started price checking the LPs myself (there's a self-price check at the end of an aisle, often near the music section) and they scanned as clearance prices. Then another Target employee approached me and said, "Wow, I didn't realize these were clearance. Can you tell me which ones so I can buy some with my employee discount?"

Back