Online Vinyl Deals

I happened to be near Williamsburg, VA today on another errand, and found a bunch at a Target store near there. You really do have to price check because one employee I asked said "nothing is on clearance." Then I started price checking the LPs myself (there's a self-price check at the end of an aisle, often near the music section) and they scanned as clearance prices. Then another Target employee approached me and said, "Wow, I didn't realize these were clearance. Can you tell me which ones so I can buy some with my employee discount?"

Yeah, an employee told me the same thing so I told him to scan a couple I knew were on clearance and he was like "Oh maii maiii, I might have to grab some now!".. So as the gentleman I am I had about 10-15 ready to scan and had him use his personal scanner so I didn't have to carry them anywhere and he was able to see the prices as well. Sadly, they didn't have any of the few I seen other people getting for cheap like the Wings that I wanted so I just ended up not getting anything. It looked like some other people ransacked the section several dozen times before me so that's probably why. Fans of Selena Gomez have to be psyched though since there was a good 30 copies of her album priced at $5.

If Target doesn't work out for you, its a great time to try and grab an ebay or Discogs flip. A lot of resellers stock up for a quick flip still below retail and usually median. I didn't find much else today sadly that folks asked about

I've been looking for this for a while now. Can't buy it online, and I've yet to see it in a Target near me.

If anyone sees one of these while you're out – could you please pick one up for me?
One next to me had like 20 lol. Ill try to check back there

Reactions: .Z.
I went by my local Target today, they had maybe a dozen titles in stock nothing worth even checking to see if there was a clearance discount. There are 3 other Targets in the area but instead of driving around to the different locations, I instead went to a local record store that I don’t make it to very often and used my Target money to grab pink Capricorn label original press of Allman Bros. At Fillmore East, a German original pressing of Grand Funk, Spacemen 3 Dreamweapon, and some R.E.M. and David Bowie 7” singles. I am happy with my choice.

Last edited:
I went by my local Target today, they had maybe a dozen titles in stock nothing worth even checking to if there was a clearance discount. There are 3 other Targets in the area but instead of driving around to the different locations, I instead went to a local record store that I don’t make it to very often and used my Target money to grab pink Capricorn label original press of Allman Bros. At Fillmore East, a German original pressing of Grand Funk, Spacemen 3 Dreamweapon, and some R.E.M. and David Bowie 7” singles. I am happy with my choice.
Wise.

Just a heads up, Target is giving out one time use 5%-15% coupons under Circle Offers. If you find some good stuff at a local it would make it that much better especially if you have a red card as well. It also expires in 2 days on the 13th so not much time to use it.

I went by my local Target today, they had maybe a dozen titles in stock nothing worth even checking to see if there was a clearance discount. There are 3 other Targets in the area but instead of driving around to the different locations, I instead went to a local record store that I don’t make it to very often and used my Target money to grab pink Capricorn label original press of Allman Bros. At Fillmore East, a German original pressing of Grand Funk, Spacemen 3 Dreamweapon, and some R.E.M. and David Bowie 7” singles. I am happy with my choice.

Your jealousy that you weren't able to get another copy of Black Pumas Deluxe just seeps through in your writing

The Black Pumas being everywhere is kinda funny but this one kind of seems like the deal, you get the deluxe version and you're probably not getting any cheaper than like $10. If I see it about I might just grab it and offset it by selling/trading my single disc.

And we haven't even gotten into the inevitable MondoxFunko Black Pumas with a Black Puma figurine yet.

Amazon Price Drop Alert 🚨

Limited-time deal: Live At The El Mocambo[4 LP]

I purchased this set for about this price a couple weeks ago with a $20 gift card. It’s is well worth the price tag. It sounds exquisite, and the presentation is beautiful. The Stones in 1977 playing a secret show for 300 people.

Amazon Price Drop Alert 🚨

Limited-time deal: Live At The El Mocambo[4 LP]

I purchased this set for about this price a couple weeks ago with a $20 gift card. It’s is well worth the price tag. It sounds exquisite, and the presentation is beautiful. The Stones in 1977 playing a secret show for 300 people.
Speaking of the stones, 3lp copacabana for 30ish

Limited-time deal: A Bigger Bang Live On Copacabana Beach Multi Color The Rolling Stones - A Bigger Bang Live On Copacabana Beach [Multi Color 3 LP] - Amazon.com Music

Damn! you got a better reward than I did haha. I got additional 10% off, but maybe because I have a Target Red Card.

I had $20 in rewards from the vinyl sale + 10% off entire purchase + additional 5% off though. Not too shabby!

Back