Online Vinyl Deals

Mermaid Avenue for $34. Seems like this has been repressed? (But not yet available at Nonesuch or Wilco store.)

With PLUNGE or DEEP10 the price decreases to about $30 + tax with free shipping.

Update (9/14): and it already has shipped!

Last edited:
picked up Alternate Rumours, been wanting that for a long time, surprised to see they have them based on the Discogs prices
Remember how I ordered Alternate Rumours? Well, turns out it was the same ole Rumours we all know and love. The confirmation email even shows the standard Rumours is what I ordered. IDK if I mistook the “Pressed at Pallas” comment for “Alternate” or what, but I obviously I got what I ordered. Ugh, so it was my mistake, and I know they’re gonna make me send it back at my cost (for good reason lol). So disappointing.

Tha
Remember how I ordered Alternate Rumours? Well, turns out it was the same ole Rumours we all know and love. The confirmation email even shows the standard Rumours is what I ordered. IDK if I mistook the “Pressed at Pallas” comment for “Alternate” or what, but I obviously I got what I ordered. Ugh, so it was my mistake, and I know they’re gonna make me send it back at my cost (for good reason lol). So disappointing.
That’s interesting because I checked out that site when it was first posted and didn’t see alternate rumors and when I saw your original post was bummed I’d missed it. Wonder whose error it actually was. Thanks for the follow-up. Sorry for mix-up.

20% off all vinyl at Merchbar. No discount code needed.
This is a great package at a decent price.

Last edited:
Amazon is chippy now- got my Metallica Black album for the mistake price of 8.95, the corner is bent up from them shipping it loose inside a crushed box, amazon won't replace it, just apply the $9 toward something else lol

Amazon is chippy now- got my Metallica Black album for the mistake price of 8.95, the corner is bent up from them shipping it loose inside a crushed box, amazon won't replace it, just apply the $9 toward something else lol
use Amazon Chat/Talk to a agent/ask for a team leader/supervisor. They will if you insist because they dont want to get bad feedback from you.

like your new avatar!

with something that cheap I won't even cause a fuss...too many returns and the Amazon Overlords have been known to shut down accounts (so I've heard)

Mine also had one crushed corner, but at that price I just shrugged and decided it wasn't worth it. (While still being a little annoyed)

Mine also had one crushed corner, but at that price I just shrugged and decided it wasn't worth it. (While still being a little annoyed)
At that price I ordered two and figured I'd give one to a friend. He gets the one with the dinged corner, especially since he doesn't really care about collecting I don't feel bad about it.

use Amazon Chat/Talk to a agent/ask for a team leader/supervisor. They will if you insist because they dont want to get bad feedback from you.

like your new avatar!

I think the reason it didn't offer a replacement is because they are out of stock- so maybe i'll keep an eye out in the next couple weeks to see if it's replaceable, and if not i won't worry. It's got CB in the deadwax, all that matters.

And i've had this av for ages!

Back