Online Vinyl Deals

Just an fyi, I got an email from target last night with a deal through the Target Circle app that if I spend $75 today or tomorrow I get $15 off. If you have a couple albums you've been waiting on you could save a few bucks with this. Plus it doesn't have to be albums so you could add tp or something like my wife made me do, lol.

That's great to hear especially if it's been consistently good. Hopefully I get some of that coming my way because without a local it's nice to get some good cheap deals here and there from Amazon. I'm also hoping more labels or whoever makes the decision before sending it to the Amazon warehouses sends them there in lp mailers already because those are the only well packed ones i've gotten in a good while.

Yeah, Warehouse deals have always been an extreme wild card so I dont even count those as far as being surprised if it comes damaged/poorly packed.

Speaking of Amazon they are doing the re-load/buy a gift card for $40+ and get $10 back in credit again starting today (06-21) until tomorrow. It works even if you did it previously earlier this month. Might have to take a gamble if there's some decent deals on vinyl to see if my luck has changed.
Thanks for this tip. I used this link and then sent a gift card to myself to get the credit:

Also, some of the warehouse deals LPs are 25% off. I only pick "very good" and "like new" and even then it's a gamble with shipping, as you all know. But if you want to take a the risk, here's a few I noticed: (1) Natty Dread and Confrontation half-speed remasters for about $25 each (so about $20 after the discount) and in like new condition. (2) Songs: Ohia Ghost Tropic is there for $12 minus 25%. (3) I recall someone on here was raving about Kahil El'zabar's America the Beautiful. There's a like-new copy for $25 so about $20 after discount.

For anyone with Prime Day Credit I was able to use my $10 on 2 albums this morning (T Rex,Bob). Looks like items must be in stock.

From over 100 various Amz orders here the last year we had a couple crappy packings and one lp in a bag. All albums since come in Lp mailers.

Last edited:
Thanks for this tip. I used this link and then sent a gift card to myself to get the credit:

Also, some of the warehouse deals LPs are 25% off. I only pick "very good" and "like new" and even then it's a gamble with shipping, as you all know. But if you want to take a the risk, here's a few I noticed: (1) Natty Dread and Confrontation half-speed remasters for about $25 each (so about $20 after the discount) and in like new condition. (2) Songs: Ohia Ghost Tropic is there for $12 minus 25%. (3) I recall someone on here was raving about Kahil El'zabar's America the Beautiful. There's a like-new copy for $25 so about $20 after discount.

To add on to this, I tend to use Dealforager to look for Warehouse vinyl, good way to filter out, title search, etc.

I would agree that Like New is usually safe. I think most of my "like new" results come in shrink still. Very Good is usually solid, I think I've returned one or two for being way off base but I've gotten sealed "very good", often opened and returned without signs of damage. I'll dip into good for the right deal too, though I have a return spot right near be and it's very easy to return items so that's part of it.

My personal, super general guidelines is something around 20-35-50-65% off for Like New / Very Good / Good/ Acceptable if it's something I would want but everyone can vary, I don't remember the last time I rolled the dice on acceptable without an absurd discount and that can vary a bit on if the record is regularly available at retail or sale and if my local has it or not (I generally try not to order items my LRS has off of Warehouse unless it's such a huge difference that it's notable)

Like Mingerton says, not all Warehouse items have that flag but a lot do so it's worth checking. I'm rolling the dice on a couple (Amy Winehouse's At The BBC can be lowered to a sane level as can Celeste's My Muse, both of which run pricy)

Packaging varies, I'd say about 80% or so of my Warehouse items came at least in a box, and usually a mailer inside of a box, though there seems to be no way to predict

Last edited:
$15 if you have Amazon prime
Legacy Collection [Limited Edition] [7 180 Gram Vinyl/7 CD] Amazon product ASIN B07VQWCCLZ

First of all no one should be ashamed to enjoy prime 90s Garth Brooks as his output is legit outstanding. Second, virtually any record store will take a box off your hands for $10-15 which makes one copy virtually free and gives you a nice gift for someone.

To add on to this, I tend to use Dealforager to look for Warehouse vinyl, good way to filter out, title search, etc.

I would agree that Like New is usually safe. I think most of my "like new" results come in shrink still. Very Good is usually solid, I think I've returned one or two for being way off base but I've gotten sealed "very good", often opened and returned without signs of damage. I'll dip into good for the right deal too, though I have a return spot right near be and it's very easy to return items so that's part of it.

My personal, super general guidelines is something around 20-35-50-65% off for Like New / Very Good / Good/ Acceptable if it's something I would want but everyone can vary, I don't remember the last time I rolled the dice on acceptable without an absurd discount and that can vary a bit on if the record is regularly available at retail or sale and if my local has it or not (I generally try not to order items my LRS has off of Warehouse unless it's such a huge difference that it's notable)

Like Mingerton says, not all Warehouse items have that flag but a lot do so it's worth checking. I'm rolling the dice on a couple (Amy Winehouse's At The BBC can be lowered to a sane level as can Celeste's My Muse, both of which run pricy)

Packaging varies, I'd say about 80% or so of my Warehouse items came at least in a box, and usually a mailer inside of a box, though there seems to be no way to predict
I just did this and got the Police box set for $60 shipped. Wish I had seen the gift card thing...

If anyone has a Discover card, there's a 30% off offer (up to $30) if you've linked your Discover rewards points to your Amazon account. I didn't find any records I wanted, so I used it on a Lego set I've been eyeing.

Resale value isn't massive because they have, at least in the past, dropped them to 20 or so and a lot of people get them that way. With that said, I know locals that carry the stand alone records and sell them for (edit:more) than the boxset, and even the Walmart single LPs are 12 per, so you could probably do decent by breaking open a box set. Like, if you like Garth I think it's worth retail price so I bet you could find buyers at a fraction of that but above $20 when it's not on sale. Just guessing.

Last edited:
Resale value isn't massive because they have, at least in the past, dropped them to 20 or so and a lot of people get them that way. With that said, I know locals that carry the stand alone records and sell them for less than the boxset, and even the Walmart single LPs are 12 per, so you could probably do decent by breaking open a box set. Like, if you like Garth I think it's worth retail price so I bet you could find buyers at a fraction of that but above $20 when it's not on sale. Just guessing.
It's showing $62 here right now, and I missing something ? Thanks

Back