Online Vinyl Deals

Magnolia's Lightly Loved Shop is open to members now and the world at 1pm CST

picked up the first two Margo Price albums, Brandi Carlile's Firewatcher's Daughter, Julien Baker's first, and that female Tom Waits comp for $12/each

Nothing I absolutey needed but I was going to pick up that Judah and The Lion Folk Hop and Roll Deluxe but it sold out in my cart. Some really good stuff in this sale for $12 dollars.

I must have gotten in right as soon as it opened because everything except the Haim album I put in my cart made it through and now the store is picked

That one popped up for like 10 minutes on the Magnolia store a few months ago and by the time I went back for it it was gone. Regrets. I bet they had one copy of a lot of these in there.
Yeah for sure. I don't understand why Johnnyswim does not keep their catalog in print. They could make so much money that way.

I get the feeling they're really a two-person shop on most of their things, but their entire catalog could use a refresh. It doesn't help that most of their releases outside of Moonlight are on tiny labels, it makes me wonder who has the control on this front as they could do a pretty small repress of everything they've done and have it sell out pretty quick.

Magnolia's Lightly Loved Shop is open to members now and the world at 1pm CST

picked up the first two Margo Price albums, Brandi Carlile's Firewatcher's Daughter, Julien Baker's first, and that female Tom Waits comp for $12/each
Still locked by a password :(

There are some interesting box sets / deluxe releases on discount in Amazon Warehouse for the high rollers. Usual Warehouse caveats apply but I know some people here tend to look for these and there is probably more. Sorry for the affiliate links you should be able to search for these - look under used - prices in visible links here are new, discounts are notable

Amazon product ASIN B01N9RLCL0
Amazon product ASIN B00K7CTFJ8
Amazon product ASIN B08K3TY1K7
Amazon product ASIN B08C8Z61JV
Amazon product ASIN B07HPZ9F47

Contemplated getting Oh Mercy but the price hikes everywhere make me mad...and I know it won't come through, but my Target Oh Mercy is still on backorder hah.
Sorry for the price bump on that one. We do our best to keep those at retail. I made some hail mary orders for those through a middleman two notches up the chain (i.e. much more expensive) once I realized they were going out of print. The result is I got some more stock of it, but I paid almost $20 more than I normally do.

Sorry for the price bump on that one. We do our best to keep those at retail. I made some hail mary orders for those through a middleman two notches up the chain (i.e. much more expensive) once I realized they were going out of print. The result is I got some more stock of it, but I paid almost $20 more than I normally do.
All good! I blame MoFi more for limiting it so much. My local couldn't get any. I ended up ordering it from you guys anyway along with a few other records. You guys helped me out on RSD a few years back and I've been a regular customer since!

There are some interesting box sets / deluxe releases on discount in Amazon Warehouse for the high rollers. Usual Warehouse caveats apply but I know some people here tend to look for these and there is probably more. Sorry for the affiliate links you should be able to search for these - look under used - prices in visible links here are new, discounts are notable

Amazon product ASIN B01N9RLCL0
Amazon product ASIN B00K7CTFJ8
Amazon product ASIN B08K3TY1K7
Amazon product ASIN B08C8Z61JV
Amazon product ASIN B07HPZ9F47
How do ya find the warehouse deals? I can't seem to find any decent way to search for em!

That's what I have done in the past but you can't filter much beyond "featured". I'd wanna see prices, percentages off, etc. that Dealforager seems better to use and navigate at first glance.
Low --> High

Like that? I usually check the first few pages of low and then switch it to High --> Low. Percentage off would be nice to still have though.

I usually check just the "box sets" too. I've come across a few absurdly low prices on one off's but i'm sure the majority I never even get a chance to see go to people that check religiously and have bots checking everything constantly.

Kind of weird though, I never even went to the Amazon Warehouse and seen where you can only look at "featured" like the above link before. Amazon is always tinkering with there search and filtering though. It's extremely frustrating when they take away much more helpful ways to find things.

Low --> High

Like that? I usually check the first few pages of low and then switch it to High --> Low. Percentage off would be nice to still have though.

I usually check just the "box sets" too. I've come across a few absurdly low prices on one off's but i'm sure the majority I never even get a chance to see go to people that check religiously and have bots checking everything constantly.

Kind of weird though, I never even went to the Amazon Warehouse and seen where you can only look at "featured" like the above link before. Amazon is always tinkering with there search and filtering though. It's extremely frustrating when they take away much more helpful ways to find things.
Yea--thats more of what I was hoping for. I have only been able to find the sort by featured the last few times I checked.

Yea--thats more of what I was hoping for. I have only been able to find the sort by featured the last few times I checked.

I'm guessing you and Russ probably just navigated to the same spot a different way. If you scroll to the very bottom of any amazon page to where it has the amazon and affiliate links, towards the left there should be one for Amazon Warehouse. If you click that and enter the Warehouse that way then any category should give you the low to high option.

Back