Online Vinyl Deals

The best thing about ordering on Amazon is that you can lock in the lowest price and they don’t charge you until it actually ships. So you’re really not going to lose any money since you’ll only be charged if you’re about to get the item.

My wife did see the confirmation email and said “You bought a $150 record!?!”

Explanation was needed.

Anyone who bought or is interested in the Dylan mono box, do you know if any/all of those pressings are available individually, also? The main thing holding me back right now is that I don't want to double up on one and it includes two pretty weak (IMO, of course) albums. But mainly I'm looking for someone to tell me just to do it.

Anyone who bought or is interested in the Dylan mono box, do you know if any/all of those pressings are available individually, also? The main thing holding me back right now is that I don't want to double up on one and it includes two pretty weak (IMO, of course) albums. But mainly I'm looking for someone to tell me just to do it.

This is 9 discs with a nice box for 140$, do it for the "experience"! :ROFLMAO:

Isn’t that about the same or did you convert it to USD already
Converted to USD the .com price is about $189 but then I'd be risking customs, higher shipping charges, etc. On .ca it's listed for $211, which is already a pretty good deal. Though reading that excellent Analog Planet review, it seems like these pressings are different than the standalone ones so it's probably worth it to get the box for me.

Back