Online Vinyl Deals

For those looking to pick up past VMP ROTMs for pennies on the dollar, without directly supporting VMP...the Groove deal is back at Bespoke Post. I was sitting on a $15 credit (shipping damage) and a 25% discount from canceling after the last Groove. With those in hand, I was able to pick up the following for under $23 (less than $6 per LP, with shipping included):
  • Donald Byrd - Fancy Free
  • Loretta Lynn - Coal Miner's Daughter
  • Silvertones - Silver Bullets
  • Townes Van Zandt - For the Sake of the Song
They have other options that I already owned, including Feist, James Booker, etc. Even without any discounts, you are essentially looking at $49 for 4 LPs, shipping included. At $12.25 each, still a pretty swell bargain. And, you are free to cancel after your box ships - so no ongoing commitment.

Have at it, friends:

For those looking to pick up past VMP ROTMs for pennies on the dollar, without directly supporting VMP...the Groove deal is back at Bespoke Post. I was sitting on a $15 credit (shipping damage) and a 25% discount from canceling after the last Groove. With those in hand, I was able to pick up the following for under $23 (less than $6 per LP, with shipping included):
  • Donald Byrd - Fancy Free
  • Loretta Lynn - Coal Miner's Daughter
  • Silvertones - Silver Bullets
  • Townes Van Zandt - For the Sake of the Song
They have other options that I already owned, including Feist, James Booker, etc. Even without any discounts, you are essentially looking at $49 for 4 LPs, shipping included. At $12.25 each, still a pretty swell bargain. And, you are free to cancel after your box ships - so no ongoing commitment.

Have at it, friends:

I'm interested, soooo... how does this work, exactly?

giphy.gif

it's really simple, they have different boxes to choose from each month (usually past ones and a few new ones each month) you select the box you want or skip, I have been skipping for months

So, you have to select that box with those 4 pre-chosen records, even if you have half of them? And you can buy it outright for $55 or join for $45. What happens when you skip?

EDIT: I just figured out how to change the contents

So, you have to select that box with those 4 pre-chosen records, even if you have half of them? And you can buy it outright for $55 or join for $45. What happens when you skip?

EDIT: I just figured out how to change the contents
nothing happens when you skip

I'm not going for it personally but I noticed you can get 1250 swag buck points for becoming a new member as well if anyone is a member there. It's the equivalent to $12.50 towards a gift card so that would be a nice extra bonus.

I'm not going for it personally but I noticed you can get 1250 swag buck points for becoming a new member as well if anyone is a member there. It's the equivalent to $12.50 towards a gift card so that would be a nice extra bonus.
hmm, I haven't heard of this but I don't do much on there right now due to current finances

hmm, I haven't heard of this but I don't do much on there right now due to current finances

Swagbucks just gets you 1-10 "swagbucks" per dollar you spend on a lot of websites or a large single amount for subscription stuff like bespoke. I mostly use it for money back on Priceline since traveling costs add up so much.. I end up getting points on my credit card and through swagbucks. They also do surveys and other stuff but all that is usually a waste of time. I've been a member a longgggg time and have gotten back over $5k at this point which is usually funneled directly to buy new vinyl haha

Swagbucks just gets you 1-10 "swagbucks" per dollar you spend on a lot of websites or a large single amount for subscription stuff like bespoke. I mostly use it for money back on Priceline since traveling costs add up so much.. I end up getting points on my credit card and through swagbucks. They also do surveys and other stuff but all that is usually a waste of time. I've been a member a longgggg time and have gotten back over $5k at this point which is usually funneled directly to buy new vinyl haha
ahh, not something directly related to Bespoke

Back