Online Vinyl Deals

I learned a lesson a long time ago: if you see an album you want, buy it. It may be hard to find or more expensive later.
Unfortunately, this is true. While I'm bummed I missed out on a good deal, I'm at least lucky in that it's not really a hard record to get and I'm not exactly heartbroken if I don't get the clear color variant (I prefer black to clear 9 times out of 10 anyway). It kinda sucks but I'll live ☺️

I bit on this one. I liked "We Out Here". Jazz from Melbourne "Sunny Side Up" for $15. Couple bucks less than a standard black copy.

I bit on this one. I liked "We Out Here". Jazz from Melbourne "Sunny Side Up" for $15. Couple bucks less than a standard black copy.

I really like this comp.

Hoping the Rough Trade Sale lasts until next Friday and the Titles I'm eying don't sell out.

Waiting on that next paycheck before pulling the trigger on anything.

We are finally caught up on stuff after a heck of a week last week. Here are three deals to start off the next crazy week! More to come...

gorillaz-demon-dayz-vinyl.jpg
Gorillaz - Demon Days (2 LP) - $20.04 (within 5 cents of all-time lowest price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(the same pressing as the VMP exclusive from 2017, except black vinyl and discounted)

various-black-panther-album-movie-vinyl.jpg
Various Artists - The Black Panther Album (2 LP) - $22.38 (all-time lowest price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(for people like myself who have been waiting to buy this, now may be the time)

garth-brooks-legacy-collection-vinyl.jpg
Garth Brooks - The Legacy Collection (7 LP / 7 CD) - $29.99 (all-time lowest price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(at this price, there is probably no better deal in vinyl right now)

Good morning! Let’s hope the stock market doesn’t take another nosedive today.

post-malone-beerbongs-and-bentleys-vinyl.jpg
Post Malone - Beerbongs and Bentleys (2 LP) - $31.83 (all-time lowest price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(double clear vinyl version in a gatefold package with printed inners)

nine-inch-nails-with-teeth-vinyl.jpg
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth (2 LP) - $27.06 (within 10 cents of all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(the "Definitive Edition" on a gatefold with a four-panel insert and 11-page booklet)

grateful-dead-live-dead-main.jpg
Grateful Dead - Live / Dead - $16.27 (within 31 cents of its all-time lowest price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(a must-own for any Deadhead; contains one of the best Dark Stars and St. Stephens)

Also, in case you missed it before, Point by Cornelius is back at a new lowest price...

cornelius-point-vinyl.jpg
Cornelius - Point (2 LP) - $16.39 (new all-time lowest price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(the Japanese blue/white vinyl version, same remaster as the VMP version)

...and Prince's Originals had gone back up near $50 but is now less than a dollar from its low.

prince-originals-deluxe-main.jpg
Prince - Originals Deluxe (2 LP/1 CD) - $22.98 (less than $1 from all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(limited edition 6-panel gatefold on purple vinyl with a 24-page booklet)

Last edited:
Good morning! Let’s hope the stock market doesn’t take another nosedive today.

View attachment 35868
Post Malone - Beerbongs and Bentleys (2 LP) - $31.83 (all-time lowest price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(double clear vinyl version in a gatefold package with printed inners)

View attachment 35869
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth (2 LP) - $27.06 (within 10 cents of all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(the "Definitive Edition" on a gatefold with a four-panel insert and 11-page booklet)

View attachment 35870
Grateful Dead - Live / Dead - $16.27 (within 31 cents of its all-time lowest price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(a must-own for any Deadhead; contains one of the best Dark Stars and St. Stephens)

Also, in case you missed it before, Point by Cornelius is back at a new lowest price...

cornelius-point-vinyl.jpg
Cornelius - Point (2 LP) - $16.39 (new all-time lowest price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(the Japanese blue/white vinyl version, same remaster as the VMP version)

...and Prince's Originals had gone back up near $50 but is now less than a dollar from its low.

prince-originals-deluxe-main.jpg
Prince - Originals Deluxe (2 LP/1 CD) - $22.98 (less than $1 from all-time low price)
Direct to Amazon
Non-affiliate link
(limited edition 6-panel gatefold on purple vinyl with a 24-page booklet)

Thanks for the Dead- used your link. They also have Elvis Presley’s first album for $12.99. Not sure about price history on that one but I couldn’t resist.

Back