Online Vinyl Deals

I'm going to let you in on a lil secret- and please treat your BN staff kindly and courteously, ok?

But these BN 50% off albums are not store specific- I was able to place an order for the Grateful Dead- Shrine Exhibition for $34.99 when I called a store 40 minutes away to see if they had a copy. The website price will not show this; it has to be ordered from the store and they can ship to you (recommended by staff as they don't want to risk the promo being over when the item arrives in store)

So if there are titles not showing at your store that you have seen popping up here for 50% off, you may be able to get it sent to you!

Last edited:
This seems to be an accideal and i don´t know if they will be able to deliver it, but jpc.de has the bright eyes box set for 45€
https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/bright-eyes-bright-eyes-vinyl-box-set/hnum/9646756

Edit: Warning : As @Poly-Rythmo noted below, this is probably this 2013 release:

It's most definitely the 2013 one. Since they also have the other one listed here: Bright Eyes: The Studio Albums 2000-2011 (remastered) (Limited-Edition) (Colored Vinyl) (10 LPs) – jpc

Great sales at E-Leclerc (French Wal-Mart) with some Coltrane Rhino reissues (remastered by Bernie Grundman and pressed at Pallas), Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, AC/DC, Pink Floyd & solos, Depeche Mode, etc... and a lot of French Pop (@Teeeee). Don't know how shipping is to outside of France. @ChristoBee @Edd in case you missed this.

Great sales at E-Leclerc (French Wal-Mart) with some Coltrane Rhino reissues (remastered by Bernie Grundman and pressed at Pallas), Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, AC/DC, Pink Floyd & solos, Depeche Mode, etc... and a lot of French Pop (@Teeeee). Don't know how shipping is to outside of France. @ChristoBee @Edd in case you missed this.

Damn the Ali Fark Touré were on sale but OOS !

Seems you need a French mobile number (so imagine sending outside France could be difficult). A shame as there were some great deals. And that Cabrel I bought two weeks ago is half price here 😭

I grabbed the last Talking Timbuktu and I forgot to say that there are Francis Cabrel reissues in these sales.

I'll check my local Leclerc for those, they usually have the best prices for new records anyway and my local Leclerc blows out of the water the record shops and Fnac in Nantes, they always have in stock BN 80 Tone Poets at great prices and small pressing numbers London Jazz records for example, they have all 3 Kemet records last time I checked for example.

Just sayin' but this Valparaiso record is fantastic and a steal at 10,99€. Valparaiso features Phoebe Killdeer (Nouvelle Vague), Dominique A., Rosemary Standley (Moriarty), Julia Lanoë (Mansfield Tya), Shannon Wright, Howe Gelb (Giant Sand), Josh Haden (Spain), Marc Huyghens (Venus). This album was recorded, mixed and produced by John Parish (long time PJ Harvey music partner).

You can listen here :

And steal here :

Speakers Corner reissue of Willie Nelsons -Yesterday´s wine for 15€ at jpc.de

Edit: They actually have a bunch of speakers corner releases marked down to 15€. mostly alassical music, but some jazz and rock awell.

Last edited:
Back