Online Vinyl Deals

View attachment 187758
Limited-time deal: Space Is The Place SILVER, GOLD & LIME https://a.co/d/43mm8EQ

With an extra 20% off coupon on the page. @avecigrec how's the quality?

This entire set is top notch! I love AND don't love the pizza box aspect for uniqueness, but everything about it is lovingly put together!

I can't speak to the quality of the bluray or DVD having the means to play neither, but I suspect they'll be quality like the rest of the set.

The music is quite different than the Blue Thumb/impulse! album of the same name, the bonus disc is sweet and the lacquers are 🔥 🚨 BOOM BOOM 🚨 🔥 cuts!

I paid full price, and would happily do so again. Definitely worth it at the lower price!

The Sound of Vinyl black Friday "sale" is a joke. They jacked the price up on a bunch of stuff and with the 30% off it's not even as low as you can regularly find most of these titles. It's not site wide and only on specific things. There are a few titles that are kind of cheaper than normal, but not many. Worst Black Friday sale they've ever done. Between the Target sale not havening much stock or preorders up and this crap fest, Black Friday 2023 is looking like a bust.

The Sound of Vinyl black Friday "sale" is a joke. They jacked the price up on a bunch of stuff and with the 30% off it's not even as low as you can regularly find most of these titles. It's not site wide and only on specific things. There are a few titles that are kind of cheaper than normal, but not many. Worst Black Friday sale they've ever done. Between the Target sale not havening much stock or preorders up and this crap fest, Black Friday 2023 is looking like a bust.
Picked up a few things from target but not nearly as much as in years past. VMP ended up getting most of my black Friday money this year with the Waylon box at 40% off. A few other sales popping up but not nearly as much as previous years. Can’t even be bothered to look at the Amazon one. It’s too annoying to navigate

Picked up a few things from target but not nearly as much as in years past. VMP ended up getting most of my black Friday money this year with the Waylon box at 40% off. A few other sales popping up but not nearly as much as previous years. Can’t even be bothered to look at the Amazon one. It’s too annoying to navigate
I got a bit VMP happy. Alicia Keys, ATCQ, Sly Bundle, Vanguard, Cadet and then I realised the $88 Electronic bundle with Justice, Odezsa and Darkside worked out at $52 for the set with the Discord code so finished up with that.

And now I’m spent

VMP got most of my money too. I did an hour long consultation with a company in the UK last week and they sent me a little thank you to PayPal that showed up yesterday and covered the Miles and the Waylon anthologies which I bought as I was falling asleep last night. Just got a shipping notice on the Miles!

15% off at comeback vinyl with code FIRST. they have UHQRs and a buncha other good stuff with free shipping over $49 and no tax (at least no tax for me).
My favorite sortta local. Very nice shop and people. Great in store and shipping for those who haven't tried them before.

Back