Online Vinyl Deals

Here's a fun Crateism email I just received. Only a year late and a few missing in between July and November. Gotta applaud the Crateism effort if they're really trying to make things right.

"Hello! Our apologies! We are still sending out last year's records from the vinyl club due to several of the albums being out of production for months. The November album (Denzel Curry's "Melt My Eyez See Your Future") is on its way now. A link including the tracking information is below."

I've gotten many shipping notices with zero movement and no product received. Will it actually show? Place your bets....

Lowest price thus far on Yankee Hotel Foxtrot 7xLP: $70.62

I didn't think I needed this but am now starting to ponder...

Amazon product ASIN B09Y9FYNLL

Does this help?

It's $10 cheaper w/free shipping. I think you just need to clear the $65 mark and another 20% is automatically deducted from the order. You'll get it for under 50 bucks.

I just did that recently and it's a great box

Does this help?

It's $10 cheaper w/free shipping. I think you just need to clear the $65 mark and another 20% is automatically deducted from the order. You'll get it for under 50 bucks.

I just did that recently and it's a great box
More like Yankee Hotel Fartrot

i bought it

Yeah, shocked you don't have it. I grabbed the 11 on a crazy deal and it's fantastic. Live set is really good.
I paid full pop for the color version, cause I'm sucked into this thing where Wilco one of my favorite bands of all time, and I have all the other early release box sets on color, and while I'm no longer chasing color variants or anywhere near a completist, it's like, am I really gonna skimp out on YANKEE HOTEL FOXTROT of all of em??? They got me.

I paid full pop for the color version, cause I'm sucked into this thing where Wilco one of my favorite bands of all time, and I have all the other early release box sets on color, and while I'm no longer chasing color variants or anywhere near a completist, it's like, am I really gonna skimp out on YANKEE HOTEL FOXTROT of all of em??? They got me.
Yeah, I didn't go that far but totally understand for that one. Finding that if I wait on most box sets I can find a way better deal (looking at you Neil Young). And if a fave album, might pull the trigger for the color.

someone tag whoever asked who enjoys 7 inch box sets over the regular release. This is one that would be superior in that format.
it would definitely be more listenable as a bunch of 7". At least you couldn't get like 7 or 8 versions of the same song in a row.

Yeah, grabbed a wide variety of 3 a bit ago. Tweedy, Tarantino, Spears.
Don’t forget this…

And this…

Back