Online Vinyl Deals

Thanks for the heads up. MovieMars have their own store, and it's listed there for $35.95 + free shipping.
I've bought from them before. Zero communication from them after an order, but most items show up in a couple of weeks; a few have been canceled.

When this came out, I decided I really was not going to go for it--never really appreciated Way Out West. But at this price, it's hard to pass up and I might cave.
Got a shipping notification on that Rollins box set from Movie Mars today. I haven't ordered from them in months, but they never used to send out shipping notifications, so that's a step in the right direction. They redesigned their website--which is incredibly hard to believe given its current early '00s state--and vinyl disappeared for a while. Fingers crossed everything arrives in acceptable condition.

Got a shipping notification on that Rollins box set from Movie Mars today. I haven't ordered from them in months, but they never used to send out shipping notifications, so that's a step in the right direction. They redesigned their website--which is incredibly hard to believe given its current early '00s state--and vinyl disappeared for a while. Fingers crossed everything arrives in acceptable condition.
same! got my shipping notice from them today. and my shipping notice on the Rhymin Simon one step...

same! got my shipping notice from them today. and my shipping notice on the Rhymin Simon one step...

Got a MovieMars notification email as well!

I just got a notification from Mars. Not MovieMars, but the actual planet of Mars.

It said you Earthlings buy way too many records.

Don’t sass your uncle, Newpert.
Story time… when I was in Junior High, my dad got stationed in Japan for a year. In the middle of this time, his uncle came to visit us.

I had a room on the second floor. My brother had a room on the first floor. My great uncle and aunt stayed in my brother’s room. My brother got to bunk with me.

One night we were being loud and probably obnoxious.

My great uncle hollars up to us and told us to quiet down. We came to the door of my room and asked him what he was going to do about it.

He said “don’t make me come up there,” and started to unbuckle his belt.

My brother and I looked and each other and yelled down the stairs “we wish you would old man.”

He huffed and said he was going to tell our mother. Next morning he and my aunt cut their visit short. I don’t think he liked whatever my mom said regarding him threatening us with his belt.

Story time… when I was in Junior High, my dad got stationed in Japan for a year. In the middle of this time, his uncle came to visit us.

I had a room on the second floor. My brother had a room on the first floor. My great uncle and aunt stayed in my brother’s room. My brother got to bunk with me.

One night we were being loud and probably obnoxious.

My great uncle hollars up to us and told us to quiet down. We came to the door of my room and asked him what he was going to do about it.

He said “don’t make me come up there,” and started to unbuckle his belt.

My brother and I looked and each other and yelled down the stairs “we wish you would old man.”

He huffed and said he was going to tell our mother. Next morning he and my aunt cut their visit short. I don’t think he liked whatever my mom said regarding him threatening us with his belt.
Your mom was progressive for it being the 1800s and all

Good luck. I had.one of the worst experiences with them and haven't dealt with them since

Back