Online Vinyl Deals

Curious if you know where was it pressed? I have a record from Memphis Record Pressing (MRP) and the edges of the vinyl are cut so freaking sharp, I could dice carrots with it.
That's exactly how this LP is. I'll have to dig it out later and see if I can figure out where it was pressed

Curious if you know where was it pressed? I have a record from Memphis Record Pressing (MRP) and the edges of the vinyl are cut so freaking sharp, I could dice carrots with it.
This is the discogs entry

1694032676092.png

I picked up Neil Young's Chrome Dreams from them last week for $35, and with neither tax nor shipping added to the price, I was pretty happy with that deal. (Arrived yesterday and it's the European pressing.) Their discounted offerings definitely are worth keeping an eye on.

My first crateism box came today. One of 10. I got Xzibit - Man vs Machine (which the jacket is totally fucked, not to mention seam splits on the sleeve yada yada) and Lana Del Rey - Born to Die....and yeah, still waiting on the other 9. I tried to cancel and refund but never heard back. Oh and also I wouldn't consider these "new" either. Maybe they have never been played, but neither were in shrink wrap and both have jacket damage.

Not sure what the $60 version is all about that's coming, but Target has a pre-order for it for $20.99
$21 version from Target arrived today. Cut by BG pressed at MRP. 👍 👍

What's the word on Elephant pressed at 3rdman?

I'm wondering this too! It's a rollercoaster of opinions on Discogs that was enough to persuade me to just stay away at the $35 price but the sale price has me rethinking things when I see comments like "it just needs a clean!" haha.. It's a shame thirdman pressings are so hit and miss though, I was expecting the quality control to be much better.

I'm wondering this too! It's a rollercoaster of opinions on Discogs that was enough to persuade me to just stay away at the $35 price but the sale price has me rethinking things when I see comments like "it just needs a clean!" haha.. It's a shame thirdman pressings are so hit and miss though, I was expecting the quality control to be much better.
jack white must have learned a thing or two from United lol

EXTRA20 for an additional 20% off. some decent titles in there too.

Some solid stuff that I already own pressings of

Some solid stuff that I already own pressings of

Love that Jeff Parker. I usually buy records when I see he’s on it.

jack white must have learned a thing or two from United lol
Damn, damn, damn.. I guess that's the result between the United influence and the blue hair dye seeping into his bloodstream? Here's a senior citizen that tried to roll the dice and continue to do it for many decades which he now will sadly be sweating hair dye for the rest of his life. Just take a look at the extreme regret in his face. 😬
sddefault.jpg

:eek:

What's the word on Elephant pressed at 3rdman?
Mine was dirty as hell. Sounded much better than the mono vault they just did though. That one had awful sibilance on two tracks and was very low volume (I’ve read the comments that you need a mono cart but I’ve no issues on my Dylan monos)

Back