Online Vinyl Deals

That's some mighty, mighty fine words of wisdom and probably essential to enjoy some of these 😬
1h8d.gif

I'm hoping for a copy of Lee Fields myself though! The Proud Family OST wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting tbh but nothing i'd ever even think about spinning. Cedric The Entertainer on some corny asf songs still beats Adele...
What's wrong with Adele?

The discogs "sale" seems not worthy of "Online Vinyl Deals," except for Down in the Valley out of Minnesota. They are slowly listing various older RSD and other newer release records at 50% off:

The discogs "sale" seems not worthy of "Online Vinyl Deals," except for Down in the Valley out of Minnesota. They are slowly listing various older RSD and other newer release records at 50% off:

This Discogs "sale" seems really sad. Most are overpriced stores, or if the discount is bigger their shipping charges are high. And really, they could only find 12 stores?

Looking at my shelves now and wondering how I'm gonna fit another encyclopedia in there.
Haha, you’re not champing at the bit to add another specimen of modern design to your shelves??

But yeah, the size of these things is annoying. I figure for this price though, I could store the encyclopedia in the basement or something and replace the AP 33 with this one on the shelf.

Back