Online Vinyl Deals

Has anyone received their order from the Plaid June sale?
I know they said ~3 wks but neither of my orders have moved as of yet.

I did the upgraded UPS shipping to get it faster with the crazy heat but only the shipping label has been created so far and that was a good 3-4 days ago. I think the sale was way above and beyond what they expected but at least we know it will likely be packaged well whenever it does arrive.

I did the upgraded UPS shipping to get it faster with the crazy heat but only the shipping label has been created so far and that was a good 3-4 days ago. I think the sale was way above and beyond what they expected but at least we know it will likely be packaged well whenever it does arrive.
Yeah they sent an email and said they sold 20 pallets, expected 1-5.
So I'm being patient sitting here on vacation without the new records. Ha

Was just curious how big the log jam might still be at this point.

So a Sound of Vinyl order arrived today out of the blue. :ROFLMAO: Unsure if this deal or fresh grab. haha
View attachment 177069
View attachment 177070

View attachment 177071

Lee Morgan and Rolling Stones x10. Still chuckling this actually shipped.

Amazing. Is that the silver Goat Head Soup or the one with the 7-inch?

I'm hoping the rest of my orders start shipping noe. If I get any doubles of anything you're interested in, I'd be down to trade for one of those Lee Morgans.

With my erratic luck I'm either getting Charlie Brown'd and they ship me a rock, or I'm getting all the Natty Dreads

Amazing. Is that the silver Goat Head Soup or the one with the 7-inch?

I'm hoping the rest of my orders start shipping noe. If I get any doubles of anything you're interested in, I'd be down to trade for one of those Lee Morgans.

With my erratic luck I'm either getting Charlie Brown'd and they ship me a rock, or I'm getting all the Natty Dreads
Its the clear half-speed mastered one without the 7".

I'll reserve you a copy of Lee Morgan. :D

Its the clear half-speed mastered one without the 7".

I'll reserve you a copy of Lee Morgan. :D

Cool. I think I have the one with the 7-inch in one of my orders.

I just want to say that I live for this type of hooliganism. Whether we all got canceled or we all got a thousand Traffic records, we'll definitely still be referencing this years from now.

You can't win if you don't play

40af793b-ae0b-4cd9-96bc-1bc1d72da0da_text.gif

Last edited:
Back